Chapter 53: It's Better not to talk to him again

Your Pov

I was sitting in the sofa when I received a message from Jungkook. I'm so nervous, I don't know if I'll reply or not. I think it's better not, I want to move on, and talking to him makes it hard to move on. So I decided not to answer. But he called me. What's with him? Is something wrong or happened? Does he remember me now? Then he called again, and this time I answer "hello" then he said "So y/n, how are you? and I said "I'm fine, how about you?" "I fine too" he said. 

It was awkward then he said "Y/n? Can we meet at the amusement park tomorrow? Then I said "okay, what time?" "At 10 am" Then I said okay bye then I ended the call. What's with him? Why did he ask me to meet him in the amusement park? It's just weird because after the accident, he didn't talk to me, we just talk if I talk first, and he keeps on ignoring me, and now? He's the one who text first and he's the one who asked me if we can meet at the amusement park tomorrow. I accept it, who knows? Maybe he remember? 

Today I'm going to meet Jungkook in the amusement park, I'm excited to see him but at the same time I'm nervous. I received a text from him, it says "Y/n where are you? Meet me in front of ferris wheel entrance. I'm waiting for you there." Then I go there, I saw him and I was about to go there when I saw him talking to someone. I look at it, and it's Sun Young. Oh no, this can't be, he's with Sun Young again? If I knew that he'll invite her too, it's better not to agree with him to meet him here. I was about to leave when he called me. Aish, I get caught, I don't want to spend my whole day with that girl. 

He gave me a smile, I really miss that smile, but I didn't gave him a smile, I'm just looking at him. Then he said "Y/n this is Sun Young my girlfriend, and Sun Young, this is Y/n" I just fake a smile and said "Nice to meet you" She gave a smile but I can tell that it's fake, but okay I gave her a fake smile too. Then Jungkook said "guys how about we ride roller coaster?" Then I said "That will be fun, sure let's go!" Then Sun Young said "But oppa, I'm afraid." Then she do aegyo. "Don't be afraid, I'm here for you" Jungkook said. That hurts, I can tell that it's one of the worst day of my life. 

We ride roller coaster, it started to move, and Sun Young keeps on screaming and she hug Jungkook. I just scream with "THIS IS FUN!" I really want to ignore them. I just want this pain go away, so at least with screaming I can let it out. Then after that we ride 3 more rides and we eat lunch. I saw them giving foods with each other. Did he just invite me to show me how he really loves her? 

After they planned to ride another rides again, and we ride and ride, we almost ride all the rides here. Sun Young keeps on screaming and hugging Jungkook. When it's already 7 pm, we ride the ferris wheel, then I saw him hugging her. They keep on doing lovey dovey things. 

I remember when he did it too to me, I remember when he kissed me while we're on the top of this ferris wheel. Since it was night, and it's dark, I'm sure that they won't notice if I cried. Then I cried silently. 

After riding the ferris wheel, I told them that I need to go and I run. I can't handle this anymore. I really hate him. I hate him because he asked me to go here and now he just showed me how much he loves her. I went home and go to my room. This is a very bad day.

Jungkook's Pov

I asked Y/n if we can meet at the amusement park tomorrow. She agreed, I'm so happy. Then I watch tv with my hyungs. After watching movie I went to my room and sleep.

I go to the amusement park, and I saw Sun Young there. I quickly went to her. I gave her a smile and she smiled back. Then I text y/n to meet me in ferris wheel's entrance. Then I saw her, but she was going in the other direction, I don't know why, so I called her. She look at me, I gave her a smile but she didn't smile back. I introduce her to Sun Young and Sun Young to her. Then y/n said "Nice to meet you" then she smiled and Sun Young smiled too. Then I ask them to ride roller coaster. y/n said "That will be fun, sure let's go!" But Sun Young said "But oppa, I'm afraid." Then she do aegyo. I said "Don't be afraid, I'm here for you." Then we ride roller coaster, Sun Young keeps on screaming and hugging me while y/n scream "THIS IS FUN!"So she's not afraid of heights. 

After that we ride 3 more rides before we ate. Me and Sun Young were sharing foods, while Y/n just thinking about something and looking at her phone. After eating we ride every ride we want. And lastly we ride the ferris wheel, since it's already 7 pm it's beautiful up here. Sun Young kiss me in the cheek, I hug her. Then I look at y/n, she's looking at the window. After riding the ferris wheel, Y/n said that she needs to go then she quickly run away. I noticed that she cried. But why? Is it because of me or something happened? 

I drive Sun Young home and I go to our dorm and eat dinner, and after eating I go to my room. I'm thinking about y/n again. I don't know why. I wish Sun Young is not there a while ago, because when she's there it's so awkward, and every time I try to talk to Y/n, she keeps on talking. It's like she didn't want me to talk to her. If I knew that will happen, I just go to y/n's house and hang out with her. I just want to have fun with her in the amusement park, that's why I ask her to meet me there. But I think it's not fun for her because Sun Young keeps on clinging on me and keeps on dong aegyo just for me to noticed her. I think I just made y/n mad not fun, because I invite her but I'm just talking to Sun Young. What to do? 

Your Pov

I'm sitting in my bed thinking about what happened a while ago, I just can't help but to feel mad. He's the one who ask me to meet me there, and when I agree, he brings Sun Young there just to show me how much he loves her, while me... I'm just trying my best not to cry, to hide the pain, to forget what I saw. I really hate him, I wish he knew what I really feel about him, I wish he knew how much I love him and I wish he knew that when I saw him with Sun Young it's like my world stop. He already break my heart. I really hate him for doing this to me. 

Now I will promised myself to avoid him, only HIM, not the other members. I will promised myself that I will never talk to him and I will never answer his texts and calls. I will change my number too, so that he can't call or text me again. I want to forget about him, I want to move on. It hurts so much, I don't want to be hurt anymore. I don't want to see him again. 

Now, I will try to forget him, the one I used to be with, the one who can makes me smile, the one who used to love me before, but now he's the reason why I felt so lost and broken, I'll try to forget that I love him, and most of all, I will try my best to forget everything about him. I cried and I just can't help but to say "Thank you Jungkook for always be there for me before, thanks for loving me, thank you for caring about me, and most of all thank you for being my inspiration, my everything. Now I think it's just a part of my memory, it will never come back. Thank you for everything, be happy with her." Then I just smile why crying, I think I'm going crazy, but I just can't help it I don't know what to do, I don't know where to go, but one thing I knew I will forget everything about him, I will keep our memories together but I will forget that I love him. 

~~~

A/N: How's this chapter? What do you think guys?