Chapter 14

A/N Guys this will be kinda long. Sorry for the wrong grammar and mispelled words.

~~~~~~

Today is the fansign, I can't wait to see them. V said that it's better to be late because he wants me to be the last, so we can spend more time. I went there and saw many fans lining to get their autograph. I can see them from far and they look so happy with their fans. Some will give them a flowers, a stuff toy etc. I just watched them from a far. 

I just smile because they're so happy, but my smile faded when I saw that girl, she's clinging on Jungkook too much. She's like.. she wants to be kiss by Jungkook. But Jungkook just smiled at her, and I'm jealous, because that sweet smile that once he just give only for me, now he also gave it to others. Now, I just fake a smile, lining at the last. I just can't help myself I can't hold it anymore, I saw that girl hugging and kissed Jungkook in the cheeks, and Jungkook kissed her too in the cheeks. 

I quickly hide myself on my scarf. I just don't want him to see me. Because I can't face him right now. I wonder what's his relationship with that girl? Who is she? Is she's the new girlfriend of Jungkook? Then I noticed that, that girl is Mina, the girl that is in love to Jungkook. But why did Jungkook kissed her too? He don't need to do it if he didn't want. 

Then I remember that I'm not his girlfriend anymore, so who am I to be jealous, and to be mad at him? I'm just a fan now. 

I despite that feeling and act like nothing happened, but still I'm hiding my face in my scarf, because I cried a little. 

So after so many hours the fans left. And I'm the last one, I handed Rap Mon the album then he signed it then he smiled and said "thanks for coming to our fansign" I smiled and said "I'm your number one fan". I'm glad that they're not recognized me. Then when I give my album to me, and he's looking at me curiously, then he asked me if I can remove the scarf on my face but I said no. Then he said.. okay like he's still curious. Then the last one is Jungkook, he signed it then I left.

I sigh in relief they don't recognize me. Then I decided to go to the park again to let out the hurts that I felt right now. 

BTS Pov

Rap Mon: We're so happy, our fans gave us a lot of love, the others gave us gift. I saw Hanna too, I signed her album, but I wonder where is y/n? She must be here, Hanna is the 5th to the last, so it's easy for me to see the last. Then the last is I'm curious about, she's hiding her face in her scarf, but why? It makes me curious, is she y/n, but if it's y/n why did she hide her face? So I just signed her album and smile, and tell her "thanks for coming to our fansign" then she smiled and said "I'm you number one fan" I just smile but still curious.

Jin: There are so many fans, we're so happy that they keep on supporting us. I saw Hanna then I signed her album, but I want to ask her where's y/n, but I can't because the fans might hear us. But the last fan we're curious about, hiding her face in her scarf, and she's like, she can't face us. But oh well, maybe she's just nervous.

Suga: I just continue signing the albums, and keep on saying to them thanks for their love and support. I saw Hanna and I smiled at her, but where's y/n? Why she's not here? Maybe she's just busy, but V called her and she said that she's coming, but where is she, there are only 5 people here, and I can't see her, maybe an issue? Then the last fan came, she look mysterious, unlike the other fans that are talkative, she's quiet. Like she's hiding something. But she looks familiar, who is she?

J-hope: I give a smile to our fans and try to make them laugh. I'm so happy that they support us, and love us. I saw Hanna and I smiled at her, but then I look at the fans, and y/n is not there, where is she? I wonder why didn't she came. The last fan, I wonder what she look like, she look mysterious, but I despite that thought the she's y/n because if she's y/n she can't hide her face to us. 

Jimin: I give my a sweet smile in every fans. But I felt so irritiated in that girl that keep on flirting with Jungkook, I hate that way, what if y/n saw that? I just secretly looking at them, and I noticed that V noticed it too, because he's staring to them, but I know deep inside he wants to punch that flirty girl. Then I saw Hanna, and signed her album, then I quietly asked where's y/n? Then she said that she's going to somewhere first. I just nod. 

V: I'm happy, but this girl keep on flirting with Jungkook. I noticed that Jimin hyung noticed it too. I looked at them, deep inside I want to punch that girl on face, she's too flirty, and she want's to be kissed by Jungkook on the lips. Which is disgusting. If she's a real fan, he can't do that, he respect Jungkook's decision, and not forcing him. But Jungkook kissed her on the cheek, I know that the fans were shock too, because even me were shocked, and I know even Jimin hyung. Why did Jungkook do it? He can explain it if he can't do it, and if that girl is a real fan, she will understand that. Then later I saw Hanna, and smiled at her and she smiled back, then I signed her album. Later on, I noticed the last fan, she's hiding her face in her scarf, I look at her curiously, and I asked her if she can remove her scarf, and she said no. But I know she's y/n, maybe she's hiding her face in her scarf because she saw what happened, she saw Jungkook and that girl. That's why she's hiding her face. Maybe they didn't recognized her, but I recognized her even she hide her face. Because in our group, she's closest to me. She can't fool me. She leave and I want to follow her but Jungkook followed her first, maybe he recognized her.

Jungkook: There are so many fans. I'm happy that they keep on supporting and loving us. But this girl I hate the most, she keeps on flirting me, convincing to kiss her. She keeps on convincing me, and she can't stop, until I kiss her on the cheek, so that she can stop. She wants me to kiss her on the lips, but I can't and I don't want to. I don't want to kiss her even hug her but I do it, so that she can stop. But what if y/n saw it? I saw Hanna without y/n. I wonder where is she? Is she's here? Then later on, one mysterious girl handed me her album, she's hiding her face in her scarf. And I know it's y/n, but why did she hiding her face? Did she saw that I kiss that girl on the cheek. Maybe she saw it that's why she didn't want to show herself to me. Then after that I followed her.

End of BTS Pov

Your Pov

I felt so broken right now, I don't know what to do, I didn't noticed that I'm crying. I just can't help but to be jealous, even I'm not his girlfriend anymore, I still love him. And no matter what I do he can't get out of my mind, and my heart.

After that I'm shock because that man said that "Do you think you can fool me? Why did you hide yourself to the others? Maybe they didn't recognize you, but I will, even though you hide your whole face, wear a mask, I still recognize you y/n. And you look at your back, and that man is.. Jungkook.