Chapter 42: Another Plan

A/N: In this chapter I'll reveal what's Mina's brother name.

~~~

Taehyung's Pov

After the fansign, we're going to the car, we're in hurry, because we'll avoid those sasaengs. I saw a girl, she looks strange, and I notice at the fansign a while ago, she's like she's planning something to Jungkook. She was about to kiss Jungkook and I quickly pulled Jungkook away from her. I don't know who's that girl, but one thing I knew is she's a sasaeng. Then I said to Jungkook "that was close, be thanked I save you. Then I gave him my rectangular smile. He smiled back and thanked me.

One thing I really want to know is Jungkook's problem. He act different in these past few days. He's always quiet, he's not like this. I wonder what's his problem. The other members also noticed it.

When we're on the car, we're talking and I noticed that Jungkook is quiet. I ask him if he's okay. He just nod. Then I said "If you have a problem, you can talk to us, we're here to help you" Then he just smiled and say thanks.

Jungkook's Pov

We're on the car, they're talking and I was looking at the window thinking about Mina. I know she's upset because her plan didn't work. I know she's thinking about her new plan. I wonder what is it. Suddenly, V hyung ask if I'm okay, I just nod. Then he said "If you have a problem, you can talk to us, we're here to help you. I smiled again and say thanks. I really want to say it to them, but I think it's better if I just keep it, I don't want them to worry.

I text Bong Hwa hyung, and tell him what happened. He's shocked too, we really didn't know that they wear same outfits. But I also told him about she's going to kiss me but luckily V hyung pulled me away from her. Then he said, there's no need to worry, I'll tell it to her brother. I think her brother can do something to stop her. She's just wasting her life to a nonsense things, instead of studying. Then I said "I think that's a great idea" Then we ended the conversation.

Bong Hwa's Pov

I'm at home when I receive a message from Jungkook. He told me what happened. He also told me that Mina and her friends wear the same outfit. I'm so shocked, he also told me that she pretend that she can't speak so that he won't recognize her. Then when they're going to the car, Mina tapped her shoulder and she pulled his face but luckily V hyung pulled him away from her. I'm so thankful that V hyung quickly pulled him.

I really don't know what to do now. But one thing I knew. I need to tell it to In-Su (Mina's brother) maybe he can help.

I dial In-Su's number and he answered, I said if he can go here at my house, I have something important to tell to him. Then he said, he'll go.

After 30 minutes, he's already here. I greet him and invite him inside. Then he ask me what am I going to tell him. Then I said it's about Mina, then I gave him the record and play it.

He frowned while listening to it. After listening to it he said "Thank you for this, I really didn't know about this. To be honest I really didn't pay attention to her so that I don't know about this. Don't worry, I'll tell it to our parents. I'm really sorry for Jungkook and his girlfriend. Don't worry I won't let her to break Jungkook and his girlfriend's relationship. She need to study first. I told him about she's about to kiss Jungkook but luckily, V hyung pulled him away from her. He nod and he said "thanks for informing." Then he went home.

In Su's Pov

Bong hwa hyung suddenly call, and I answered it. He ask me to go to his house because he has something important to say. Then I went to his house. I knock the door and he opened it. He greet me and invite me inside. Then I ask him what he'll going to tell me. Then he said it's about Mina, and he handed me his phone and played a voice record. It's Mina. I frowned while listening to it. My sister is planning to do everything just to get Jungkook? No way, Jungkook has a girlfriend, and it's not right I need to tell it to our parents. After listening to the record, I said "Thank you for this, I really didn't know about this. To be honest I really didn't pay attention to her so that I don't know about this. That's true, me and Mina aren't close to each other, but it doesn't mean I really didn't care about her. She's still my younger sister, I need to do what's right. I also said "Don't worry, I'll tell it to our parents. I'm really sorry for Jungkook and his girlfriend." "Don't worry I won't let her to break Jungkook and his girlfriend's relationship." She need to study first. Bong hwa also told me that Mina was about to kiss Jungkook but luckily V hyung pulled him away from her. I nod and said "thanks for informing" Then I went home. I wonder what happened to her?

When I'm at home, I go to Mina's room and check her drawer. I look at her card. I'm so shocked, her grades is too low. I really need to tell it to our parents. Then I called my mother and tell everything about Mina. They're shocked too, because when they're here in Korea, Mina is always on top 1 in her class. But what happened to her now? Why did she changed? Does she have a problem that we didn't knew? I wonder how long she's doing this.

It's already 7 pm, Mina is also here. Then I said "I have something to tell you."

~~

To be continued...

~~~~~

A/N: How was it? Sorry if it's boring. By the way, who's excited in the next chapter?