Chapter 23: Pride

A/N: Sorry for the late update. 

~~~~~~

Your Pov

When he leaves, I just stood there crying and speechless, I don't know what to do, and I don't where do I go. I guess he's right, I changed a lot, but it's because i don't know what to do and I just want to show him that I can without him. But I was wrong, it hurts that he leave and the worst is he said goodbye, and it looks like he doesn't care with me anymore. Yes, I'm wrong but why didn't he tolds me about that before? Should I change very fast? Duh, i wait for him for a months, and he makes me feel like he doesn't care. It hurts. But it hurts more when he said goodbye. 

My mind is full of thoughts, and I just still stood there and I didn't notice that it's already 10 pm. I buy the chocolate and the candies, and go home. 

When I'm home, I take a quick shower and brush my teeth and go to bed. I can't sleep and I'm thinking about us. (you, Jungkook and Hanna) Should they still accept or forgive me? If I change myself to the old me, should they still treat me like before? I guess no, maybe Hanna should, but Jungkook, he finally said goodbye. And he has a fault to, he didn't tell the reason before, if he tells it earlier, it won't happened. And Hanna, I thought she's my best friend but if she's really my best friend she will accept me for who I am. Maybe it's just her opinion. Okay, I will say sorry to them because I have a fault too. But if they don't accept it, okay and I should mind my own business. It's their fault too if they don't accept, at least I will try it.

I wake up in the morning and cook my breakfast. Then I watch a Tv, later on, I want to go to somewhere where I can relax myself. While walking I hear the two girls talking, and they're talking about BTS. 

Girl 1: I'm so excited about the fansign, I want to see them!!!

Girl 2: Yah, me too, I can't wait!

When I heard that I quickly ask the location and quickly go there. I think it's my time to apologize. When I go there I wait to finish the fansigning so that I can talk to Jungkook. And after a long time of waiting, its already finished, and all the fans are going to their homes. I was about to walk to them, when I saw Jungkook, with a girl. And I was shock because that girl is Hanna. They're smiling to each other and hug each other. I quickly turn my back to them so that they won't notice me. 

That's the true reason huh? Okay, I won't apologize, they lied to me, I thought I can trust Hanna, but it was a mistakes that I'm become best friends with her, and it's also a mistakes that I met her, even Jungkook. I don't know what to feel but all I knew is I'm mad, angry, and.. broken.

I go to Namsan tower and try to forget what happened. I look at the view, it's really beautiful. I write my wish to the padlock and when I was about to go home, when I saw Hanna and the BTS. They saw me too. I smile to them and walks away. I'm so mad that I saw them again, I thought if I go here I can forget what happened earlier, but its just make it worst. When I'm walking, I felt an arm wrapped on my shoulder, so I stop. It's Hanna with V and Jungkook at her back.

Y/n I'm so sorry for what happened yesterday, Hanna said. And I just fake a smile and said, Okay, and walks away. It hurts for me to not forgive her, but I can't forgive them for what they do to me. They hug each other, and its not looks like a friendly hug, it's more on a romantic hug. But oh well.. what am I to Jungkook? We've already break up. But I will accept it if they tells me that they're together. So no, I won't forgive her. And I don't care about them anymore.