Chapter 7

2 years passed.

Jungkook's Pov

I woke up in my bed and think about her again (y/n)

It's been 2 and half years since y/n left, until now she's not here, i really miss her a lot, how can i confess my love to her if she's not here? 

I sigh and go downstairs and prefare some food.

Your Pov

I'm in the airport now, i'll go back to Seoul. I miss Seoul very much, i miss my friends there. 

I want to surprise them, so i don't tell them that i'll go back in Seoul today. I'm so excited.

When i'm at Incheon airport, i'll go to my house then clean it. After cleaning the house, i sleep, i'm so tired today.

When i woke up, i'll prefare breakfast and eat it, take a shower then wear my casual clothes then go to Hanna's house.

When i got there, i knocked the door and Hanna open it, when she saw me, she hug me so tight.

Hanna.. i ... can't breathe, she quickly remove her hands from me and say sorry, i just miss you so much. I smile and nod.

End of Pov

You and Hanna go to park, when the oth of you got there, you saw BTS. Hanna quickly ran to their place and announce that you are here and you'll back here last night. They quickly run to you and hug you and they said they miss you a lot. You're so happy but you noticed that they're only six, where's the one? And the on that is missing is Jungkook.

You felt so sad and wondered where's him? Then they notice that you become quiet. Jin asked you why, but you quickly said ah nothing. He nod then you smile, and talk about lots of things they do while your gone and you tell them how's your life in US. After eating, you decided to go to Namsan tower, they agreed and follow you. 

It's already 3pm now, we're in Namsan tower having some fun. Then i noticed a guy who was sitting there alone, i think he's sad, and you noticed that it was.. Jungkook, but you're not sure if it's him. But he look at your direction and that guy is.. Jungkook. His sad face fade away and smile when he saw you. That smile i miss it so much, you thought to yourself. He hugged you so tight and after a while he pull away and smiled at you. You smile back, then all of you look at the view. You felt so awkward with Jungkook, but when he's there deep inside of your heart, you like him to be there by your side.

After that, it's already 5pm all of you decided to go to Han river. Hanna and the others talking while you and Jungkook felt so awkward. Then he asked you how are you when you're in US, and then you answer him, I'm ok, i miss Seoul a lot when i was there. Then he smile and nod. After a few moment of awkwardness, he suddenly speak and asked you if you still love him, you become speechless, then he speak again, y/n when you're gone, i realised that i love you and my love for Soyeon is just my infatuation. Please give me a chance to love you, y/n would you be my girlfriend? 

You're eyes widened and you don't know how to answer, but you felt so happy after hearing that. You couldn't believe that he can wait for you for 2 years, you thought when V texted you, maybe Jungkook just miss you so that he can say that he loves you. But now you believe it. 

Jungkook just stared at you and look so sad because you didn't answer his confession. Then you answered with a smile, yes Jungkook i will be your girlfriend. Then he smiled and hug you. Then all of them cheered the two of you. Then all of you eat dinner and go home.