Bonus Chapter

A/N: This is just a bonus chapter of the story. This is just a short chapter since it's just a bonus chapter. 

~~~

Your Pov

It's been 2 years since I marry Jungkook. In these past 3 years, we're so happy and even though there's a problem, we can get through it as long as we're together just like what we said 2 years ago. I'm 6 months pregnant with our first child. And I can't wait to have a happy family together with Jungkook. 

After 3 months 

Today is the day that I give birth. We have a twins. A boy and a girl. Their name is Nari and Jung Wook. I look at them and Jungkook is holding our son Jung Wook, while Nari is beside me. They look like Jungkook alot, especially Jung Wook. 

We went home and we put them in crib. We rest for a while and we watch them sleep. They're so cute. Jungkook look at me, and hug me. And he said "Thank you, for giving me the best gift ever. And that's them. They're cute aren't they?" I nod and smile. "As long as it's you, I'll give everything."  I can feel him smile, still looking at them.

After 5 years

I was in the kitchen cooking for our lunch and Jungkook is in the living room, watching tv. "Umma, appa, Jung Wook took my candy" I heard Nari complain about his brother. I put down the knife and went to them. 

"Jung Wook, give that candy to your sister. It's not yours, we can buy again later." I said. Jung Wook gives the candy back to his sister. I told them not to fight, and they should protect and help each other instead of fighting. 

Jung Wook and Nari also begs me to play with them. I just smiled and play with them. They also ask Jungkook to join us. And we play so many games. We're always like this. I'm thankful that we're happy. I'm so thankful to have them in my life. We can get through the problems that we need to face in the future as long as we're all together. I wish we can stay like this forever, without the problems, and the people who will try to break our happiness away. 

They're the best gift that's been given to me, and I'll do everything for them. 

~~~

Sorry if this is boring, and very short.