Chapter 58: Proposal

A/N: Sorry late update. Our internet is too slow due to heavy rain. By the way I hope you'll enjoy this chapter. I changed the title of the book too. 

~~~

Jungkook's Pov

When we're already here in South Korea, we take our bags and ride a taxi. Then we go to her house so that I can help her unpacking. Then after unpacking, we rest for a while and after that I go to our dorm. 

When I'm already there, they look at me and then Taehyung hyung hugged me and said "We miss you" Then I smiled and said "I miss you all too." Then Jimin hyung ask me if I saw Y/n there. Then I pretend that I failed to find her. Then they all hug me and trying to comfort me. Then after a minute I laugh and they gave me a confused look, it's like they think that I'm crazy. Then I said "I'm just joking, I found her, she's already in her apartment." Then Taehyung hyung said "Well, it's not funny." Then Rap Mon hyung said that I need to rest because we need to practice tomorrow. 

I eat and went to my room and take a shower then brush my teeth. After that I sleep. When I woke up, I wash my face and eat my breakfast. I wait for my hyungs so that we can start the practice. After that we started the practice. I need to work hard, because I promise our manager that I'll word hard and also because I left for 2 weeks. 

After the practice, I send y/n a message. I told her that I'm going to her house. Then she said, "okay" I went there and I saw her playing video games. I joined her playing. After playing, we talk for a while. I also ask her if she can come to our dorm tomorrow. She said "of course, I want to hang out with them too, I miss them." Then I smiled and hug her. We enjoy this moment. I can't wait for the day of our marriage. I'm sure in 10 years we're already married. Then after talking and laughing with each other, I went to our dorm. 

As the days, weeks, and months passed, my relationship with Y/n become more stronger. I wish it will never changed. Today I we're going on a trip together. We're going to climb a rock climbing, zip line, and another exciting things that we can do together. 

It's already 7 pm, we're on the top of the hill watching the stars while holding each other hands. I wish I can stop the time. I really enjoy this moment, not only this, but every moment when I'm with her. I can't wait to be with her. 

After 7 years

So many years passed, we become a great boy group and y/n become an owner of a restaurant and she's a chef too. We're still dating. Even though we're busy, we can still hang out with each other.

Today is her birthday and I want to surprise her. I rent a park, it has a lake, garden and a playground. It's beautiful to hang out with it. I ask my hyungs to ask help me preparing, the foods, the decoration and of course the music. After preparing, I called Y/n to go to the park, and I also told her that I need to talk to her, and it's important. 

After 20 minutes, she's already here. We're all ready too. Then we all said "Happy birthday!" Then I went to her and gave her a bouquet of flowers and I kneel down then the music started to play and I said "Y/n, it's been several years since we started dating. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I really want to be with you and have a family with you, remember our promised together? I think it's the time, so y/n, will you marry me?" Then she cried and said "YES!! I'll marry you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you too." Then I hug her and the rest of the BTS members started to cheer even Hanna and Jina. Then we started to talk laugh and eat. This is one of the best day ever. Then I saw our manager looking at us, he gave me a thumbs up and I gave him a thank you sign. 

V hyung and Hanna are dating too, even J-hope hyung and Jina. But I think I'm the first one to get married. After having fun and after eating, we clean the place and leave. 

After 2 days, Big hit entertainment released the news that me and y/n will getting married. Of course our fans were surprised, but I know they will learn to accept it. I open our twitter and read some notification. Some fans said that they'll still support me and they're okay if I marry y/n. But some fans said that they're shocked and jealous. 

Then I keep on dreaming about our wedding. I can't wait, I'm so excited. I keep on thinking and I fall a sleep. 

Mina's Pov

I become more busy than before. Luckily, I have a free time. I surf the web and one news caught my attention. It says "BTS Jungkook and her girlfriend Y/n were getting married this Christmas" I'm so shocked, they're getting married?! I think I need to go back to South Korea. I will go to their wedding. 

Then I started to wonder "what if my parents didn't send me here in US, are they still dating? And what if my parents didn't send me here, do my ex and I were now dating again or me and Jungkook are dating? 

I went downstairs and I told my parents that I'm going back to South Korea for a while on December 21. They ask me why do I want to go there, and I said "because I really miss South Korea, and it's been a long time since I leave and didn't even visit there even once. Then they agree so I can go there. To be honest I just want to go there because I want to go to Jungkook's wedding, so that I can do my plan. I can't wait for that day. There are only 2 months before their wedding, and I'm so happy that I can go there, and it's Christmas and we have a Christmas vacation,