1) Hogwarts Express

*CLARA NIGHTINGALE IS THE ONLY CHARACTER I HAVE MADE UP, EVERYTHING ELSE BELONGS TO JK ROWLING!*

LILY POV:

I was making her way to the train. 
"Bye Mum and Dad! Love you!" I shout.
"Love you too honey!" I hear back.
"Bye Petunia." I say as nicely as I could- wanting to spit out venom in her face.
She blankly stared at me and I flicked my long ginger hair in her face- something she would usually do to me.
This would be one of the last time I'd ever board the Hogwarts Express and go to the place I called my second Home: Hogwarts. I looked through each compartment, already wearing my robes, my hair tied back into a half bun and my Head Girl badge pinned on my robe, shining every time a beam of light reflected on it. I was looking for my best friends, also in Gryffindor like me, Marlene McKinnon and Alice Fortescue and Clara Nightingale. I found them sitting in the compartment with -ugh- the four goofy idiots who liked to call themselves the marauders. This consisted of the arrogant toe-rag James Potter. I've always called James a toe-rag because he's been asking me out at least 10 times in one year since our first year at Hogwarts. His troublemaker twin, Sirius Black (mind you, there not actually twins, but they are the closest friends – basically brothers). Remus Lupin, who was actually pretty decent as he was actually quite smart. Then there was Peter Pettigrew, he was – he was just Peter. I didn't really know him very well. Me, Marlene and Alice had been hanging out with them since the end of 5th year after Snape – or Snivellus as I now called him- called this foul name – Mudblood. The marauders were there and they helped get revenge on Snape for me. Snivellus had tried making up with me since ages but I wasn't going to be his friend ever again, with someone that is so involved in dark magic and is able to call his best friend such a disgusting name, there was no way I could ever forgive him. I opened the compartment door and stepped inside. Although us girls weren't very close with them yet, we would still talk to each other, we would sit with them in compartments, at breakfast,lunch and dinner sometimes we might even sit together and play games in the common room. 

"Why hello Lilyflower," Sirius says as I walk through the compartment. 
"Hi," I greet before sitting in between Marlene and Clara, in front of James. 
"Lily congrats on getting head Girl!" Remus says.
"Thank you, are you head boy?" I ask back. Remus smirks.
"No I was made prefect but someone else here is Head Boy," he replies
I look over at Sirius, who is trying not to laugh, Dumbledore must be CRAZY if he made Sirius Head Boy. Sirius didn't give me any signs if he's head boy or not so I kept staring at him.
"Lilyflower! It's not me stop goggling at me!" he said. I roll my eyes.
"I was not goggling at you, you just didn't give me any signs wether you were head boy or not so I was trying to find one." I have told him so many times not to call me Lilyflower, that I have just given up now. My eyes divert to Peter. I look at him and he's also trying to bite back a laugh so I guess it's not him. My eyes widen as I realise who it is. Everyone must have seen my reaction becasue they all errupted in laughter. James on the other hand looked a bit embarrassed. 
"Are you ok?" I ask him, putting a hand on his shoulder, hoping to calm him down.
"I-m fine completely and utterly ok, absolutely, I feel amazing, I am fantastic, great , splendid fully amazing, completely great. I feel absolutely fabulous." At this point everyone had doubled over in laughter and I was trying to not to laugh as well. James on the other hand had become as red as a tomato. I sat back down in between Marlene and Clara. They both looked at me like I just committed a huge crime. The next few minutes were silent. The awkward silence was broken by Sirius awkwardly saying "Awkward!"
"Ok right, there is so much sexual tension between Lilyflower and Prongsie that I can cut it with a knife," Sirius stood up and said while moving his hands around us like he's trying to sense an aura from me and James. This made the rest of them burst out, while I felt my cheeks heating up. I got up and playfully kept slapping Sirius'arm. "Sorry sorry sorry lilyflower oh please forgive me." Sirius pleaded. "Give me a reason too," I shot back.
"Well you see if you don't forgive me I might die and if I die then my poor prongsie won't have a single idea on how to ask you out or kiss you and ect, you see my lilyflower, James is hoping to get ma-" The rest of it was cut of by James' hand covering Sirius' arm. A few moments later James let go of Sirius and you could see a smirk plastered on his face and Remus was trying so hard not to laugh, pretending to be very interested in his book. 
"Right I really have had enough of this please an we play truth or dare." Sirius pleaded kneeling on the floor like he was begging. After most people had agreed, I repeat most, we decided to play and Sirius took out a vial of colourless liquid from a bag. Sirius grinned.
"Is that Veritaserum!" I gasped. Sirius' grin only got wider, he pulled out another bottle. Firewhiskey, why am I not surprised. he took out 8 cups."Alice you playing right?" James asked. Alice nodded. Sirius pured a  bit of firewhiskey in each cup and added 2 drops of veritaserum.