34)Dark times are rising

A/N - okk so I know it's been a long tome since i updated and i'm really sorry but things had been a little busy and I sort of had writer's block so yeahh but hpefully i can update more frequently now

Remus was on a wooden chair, ropes holding him back in a black room. The light shone right above his head and glared down upon him, it took a while for his eyes to adjust to the bright light after having been sat in darkness for so long. 
He looked around him but there was nothing there just an empty black room. Where was he?? The flashbacks from the occurring events of the past few days ran through his mind like a book.

A few days ago:

The line in front of the ministry just kept getting longer and longer everyone with their cameras ready waiting to know what was going on and what had caused this massive disruption. To some people's happiness, the days of the known werewolf had finally come to an end.  Remus felt himself cower behind the Ministry officials as the flashes of the cameras blinded him, invading his life without a single question. He was being carried in with ropes tying his torso and his hands or 'claws' were trying to break free of the thick ropes that were bound behind his back.  Though he knew that even if he tried the moment he broke free he would be caught immediately after as he was surrounded by so many unfamiliar and familiar faces, most who wanted him dead and only the few who knew him to be brought back to justice. He recalled the events over and over again in his head to think of any mistakes he may have made in the past 24 hours that could've rightfully led him to this place but he was unable to. He knew he had made many mistakes in his past like allowing his friends to risk their lives for him, allowing Dumbledore to convince him that he would be safe at Hogwarts, and most of all finding love. Love from his friends and most of all the love he felt and received from Clara, yes they both felt these immense emotions for each other and he wouldn't change it for the world, but he had never deserved it, he had never been able to do anything special enough for her and he was a werewolf, as bitter as it was, the truth hurt over and over again whenever he thought about though it had been many many years since it began, he had never told anyone this knowing that the only thing he'd get in return was a scolding, emotional advice telling him everything about how he was great and Clara loved him and blah blah blah and perhaps even a slap if it was Lily or Sirius. These thoughts had side tracked Remus and he hadn't even realised that he was already in his 'cell'. 

Dumbledore had sent a letter to the 9 ex-students of Hogwarts informing them that the peacefulness of the past few days had come to an end and some of their informatives had even told them that the next attack they were planning was to be in the forest of Dean, this came as a surprise to all as this forest was very secluded and not known to muggles. Dumbledore had asked a few members of the order to find out more information on the forest of dean and perhaps try to link it to Voldemort's history and see if it could provide any evidence of what the group might be looking for. As part of the mission, he had sent Remus, James and Alice to the forest, much to many people's 'disgrace' as three wouldn't be nearly as enough if he had kept quiet this many days, he must've been planning something big and three aurors would not cut it but Dumbledore had already made up his mind and everyone knows not to go against Dumbledore as what he must be doing, would be what is right. To make it worse however, it was the night of the full moon so Sirius and James were sure to have a word with Dumbledore after he had sent everyone off, convinced that he was sending Remus into an almost suicide mission and they could send someone like Peter instead but he stayed calm and told them to as well explaining that this is a sort of a practice run for Remus as he can't stay afraid of his body forever and one point there may be a night where they need him and it be full moon. Much to the dissatisfaction of James and Sirius who had a lot to say about Dumbledore's ridiculous idea and reasoning, Dumbledore asked them to keep this matter silent and allow him and themselves to concentrate on the task in front.