20) No more secrets.

This chapter is dedicated to DracosMum_Narcissa15. I dedicated a chapter back at you ✨❤️✨

Lily POV:

"Hey Lily!" I heard . I turned around and saw Marlene , "Guess what!" she asked, "Sirius and I are finally together!" she practically screamed, before I even got a chance to ask her. I fangirled a bit with her and we made our way to the Great Hall for Breakfast. Clara met up with us on the way. 
"Remus and I kissed at the party yesterday." she said.
"HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME BEFORE!" I screamed, out of excitement.
"And he asked me on a date!" she said, we were all screaming at this point.
"Where's Alice?" I asked.
"Oh she went to send a letter to Frank." Marlene said.

"Hey Girls, we heard from behind us. I turn around first and I'm surprised to be face to face with Snape and Avery and Mucilber. I rolled my eyes and was about to turn around and carry on walking when Snape put his hand on my shoulder. I brushed it off and carried on walking, but then he snaked his arm around my wais.t Now that was it! As I was facing away from him, I put my hand around the front of my waist and grabbed his hand and twisted his hand behind his back. While doing that I pressed my foot down. on the bottom half of his leg, so he was now kneeling on the floor. I looked over at Avery and saw he was in a much worse postition than Snape was. Clara had Mulciber lying flat on the floor, his nose dripping with blood. We went on our way to the great hall. 
Once again, we heard "Hello again girls." This time, I immediately turned around and slapped his cheek and kicked his shin, before realising that it was the James.  Peter was  laughing so much, I thought they'd get a stitch. 
"Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" I said, helping him up. I looked over at Sirius and it seemed Marlene kicked him where the sun doesn't shine., and Clara had seemed to think of the same thing although she had punched Remus in the chest first.
"When did you learn to do that, Lils." he said, finally being able to stand up.
"You wound me m'lady!" Sirius said to Marlene who just rolled her eyes. (Miraculous?)
"I'll tell you what happened while having breakfast." I said and the six of us made our way to breakfast. At least we don't have any lessons today.

"Now would you like to tell us what happened." Remus asked, still in a bit of pain, "and what that was for?" he asked looking at Clara.
"I said I was sorry!" she exclaimed.
"Hey, it's ok." he said, smiling back at her. OMG those 2 are so cute.
"I'll tell you, if you three promise not to go charging to their table and practically murder them." I said. They just nodded although I knew they were already going to go.
"Well, the three of us were walking to the hall when we heard someone say 'Hey girls' and we saw Snape, Avery and Mulciber. Snape put a hand on my shoulder but i brushed it off and carried on walking but then those 3 good-for-nothing idiots thought it would be a good idea to put there arms around our waists and so I twisted Snape's arm behind his back and stepped on the bottom half of his knee." I said.
"I used Avery's own hand to headlock him and stepped on kneed him." Marlene said.
"I may or may not have slapped Mulciber and in the end had him lying on the floor with a bit of a nosebleed." Clara explained,"And so when you three came up and said hello again, we thought it was those 3 slimy idiots so we kind of hurt you." she said, apologetically. As much as those three wanted to beat up, Snape, Avery and Mulciber, they restrained themselves. I was actually very surprised. 
"Wow you three are incredible!" James says.  I blush. Alice is back and she's sitting on the table with the rest of them.

Suddenly Remus starts coughing,
"You ok Remus?" Alice asked. He looks at the marauders and they nod. 
"Can we go to your Head dorms, there's something I need to tell you four." he says. This is odd, but I nod and we make our way to the head dorms.
"You guys might wan tot sit down for this." Peter says. I looked at them confused but the four of us took a seat anyway.
"Um, the reason I go out or I'm in hospital every month, is because I-i'm a," I could see him shaking.

Remus' POV:

"Um, the reason I go out or I'm in hospital every month, is because I-i'm a," I was literally shaking. Padfoot put his hand on my shoulder and James did the same, "we're with you," peter said. That seemed to have calmed me down a bit.
"I-I'm a werewolf." I said closing my eyes for what was going to come. I heard them gasp so I just turned around and faced the wall. I felt horrible and I'd understand if they didn't want to be friends anymore.

Clara's POV: 

"I-I'm a werewolf." he said. I gasped. Wow. That was totally unexpected.  Lily was first to recover from this shock. She stood up and went to Remus, 
"it's ok Rem, I'm a tiny bit mad that you didn't tell me before but I don't blame you for it." she said. 
"So you're not disgusted or anything." he said and Lily shook her head. Alice and Marlene went upto him and hugged him. He smiled at that, a smile that literally made my heart melt. He looked over at me and I was still in a bit of a shock. My face must have shown it because when he looked at me, his smile left his face.
"I understand Clara if you don't want to go on that date with me anymore. And it's ok," he said. I stood up and went to him and held his hand. He looked shocked for a moment.
"I don't care what you are, Remus, I really really like you, for you. You being a werewolf doesn't change anything between us or how much I like you." I stood on my tiptoes and kissed his cheek. 
"Thank you Clara it means so much to me." he said. I smiled.
He suddenly started coughing again so much and he was kneeling on the floor.
"Remus, are you ok?" I asked. He didn't say anything back, so I looked over at the rest of the marauders and saw them look at me and told me that it was fine.
"It's happening today." Sirius said, "and there's something we need to show you." he said.
He looked over at James and Peter.
"3...2...1..." the three of them transformed into different animals. Now I was definitely in shock and I looked at Lily who widened her eyes. 
The boys transformed back. 
"Well I'm a stag, Sirius is a dog and Peter is a rat." James said.
"You three are unregistered animagi! " Lily said, still completely shocked.
"Why?" Marlene asked.

"Well when we found out that Remus was a werewolf, we decided that we wanted to help him so we learnt how to transform into an animagi in our 5th year and we got it, that's why are patronuses are our animagi forms. You see werewolf would attack humans really easily, but not animals." Sirius explained.
"So every full moon, after Remus goes to the shrieking shack, we follow him and transform into our animals when he is becoming a werewolf." Peter added.
"You guys! Don't you get hurt?" Alice asked.
"Well yeah but we'd rather keep Remus safe and company." James said. This was so sweet. The boys would do anything for each other, they are risking their lives to help their best friend. 

"Well now that you know, I think we should get Remus to the hospital."
"Remus, if you don't mind me asking, how did you become a werewolf." I asked.
"In the hospital, he has all the time in the world to explain it to his crush." Sirius exclaimed. I slapped his arm and helped Remus to the hospital.

Remus' POV:

We were at the hospital and I was just lying down on the bed, Poppy already gave me my medicine.
"Well we'll leave you two to talk." Padfoot said with a smirk on his face, I glared at him while he pushed everyone out of the hospital wing, except Clara
"So care to tell me." Clara asked.
"Well in short,  I was 4 years old and my dad had made a really aggressive werewolf called Fenrir Greyback really mad so at night he came in and bit me." I said, not wanting to explain in detail.
"Ok well I can leave you to rest if you want." she said>
"No!" she looked up at me and smiled, "can you stay, being here alone is so boring!" I said, what the hell remus! I mentally scolded myself.
"Sure!" she said and we were talking about school and our friends - all good things I promise.

"Remus promise me one thing." she said.
"Anything." I replied.
"From now on, no more secrets from each other."
"Promise, no more secrets."

"Well I'm sorry Miss Nightingale but you will have to leave, Mr Lupin needs to sleep." Poppy comes in and says.
"Ok, I'll see you soon." she says and leaves. Poppy gave me a sleep potion and soon I was dreaming about mine and Clara's future.