7) Halloween

Sirius POV: 

Halloween is finally here! Us marauders have come up with probably the best pranks we ever came up with. And I must say, we have come up with some pretty fantabulous pranks, after all we are the marauders. That evening, we were sitting at the feats, waiting for our first prank to commence! See I'm not that dumb, I can use big words like Moony as well.

"Hey you guys ok?" Marlene asks, that pulled me out of my trance. 
"Yeah of course, why wouldn't I be?" I ask her, winking.
"Because you keep looking over at the Slytherin table, someone might think you have a crush on a certain person there." she says, inching closer, smirking.
"Jealous are we?" I smirk, and get closer. Our faces were centimetres apart. She glared at me and sat back down.

I look over at the teachers table who are eating their food. We charmed it so that when the teachers at a bite, they would only be able to speak Gobbledegook. When Minnie tried speaking to Dumbledore, he laughed at her, she looked confused at first but when she heard herself, she looked over at us. I was trying so hard to keep an innocent face without laughing. She came over to us. She spoke to us but I was too busy laughing to even try and translate what she was saying. Next to me Prongs, Moony and Wormy were doing the same. I looked over at Marlene who is also trying not to laugh, the rest of the girls are laughing apart from Lily who is just smiling. She gave up and threw her arms up in frustration and went back to the table.

Just then I heard a scream. I look over at the teacher's table and smirk as Minnie scrambles away from her chair. The spiders, that fell from the top were scrambling all over the pictures and food. I high- fived James over the table. I wanted to do something more than this, but Moony said to do something small or we might get into so much trouble that he nor James would be able to get us out of there. We wait a few more minutes. At one point I turn around to look over at Minnie, who glares at me. I smirk back in her direction. As soon as she saw me, she took a spider from the table and stepped on it. 

Then I looked over at the Slytherins.
"Why do you guys keep looking over there?" Lily flower asks.
"Just watch." Prongs says and grins. The girls turn around to see the sour faces of the Slytherins. I lean over, "We charmed their goblets to fill up with salt everytime there is more than half a goblet full of pumpkin juice."
"Ouch." Alice comments.
"Just carry on watching," Peter says.
"The best part still hasn't come yet," Remus says. 
A few seconds later, the Slytherin robes turned from green and silver to Gryffindor, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff colours alternatively. Every 3 seconds, it would change. However there is a little twist, I added which even the marauders didn't know. Every time the robes' colours changed 10 times, the colours would also change into a neon yellow or orange and stay like that for around 3 minutes. The marauders looked over at me and I just smirked and shrugged. 
"Don't worry it will only last toda
"PADFOOT!" they said at the same time. I just laugh and continue watching in amusement. Like Siriusly, why didn't I think of this before! The suits of armour came in singing a wonderful poem, at least in my opinion. I think it described the houses, perfectly.

STINKY STINKY SLYTHERINS,
HARDY WORKING HUFFLEPUFFS
RATIONAL- THINKING RAVENCLAWS AND...
GALLANT, LION-HEARTED GRYFFINDORS.

Before everyone else, we leave the great hall, I go to the Ravenclaw common room, while James goes to Slytherin, Remus to Hufflepuff and Peter goes to Gryffindor, we sent him there in case he gets lost and our prank fails. The rest of the Ravenclaws come over and try to answer a riddle, only to find the bronze knocker, silented. (is that a word?) The ravenclaws groaned in frustration as they urged the eagle to speak.
"Well good luck with that!" I said, I heard plenty of Sirius' while walking. Gosh I am famous! Of course I already knew that. I skip to the room of requirement, where the marauders and I decided to meet up. I'm the first to reach there! Oooh Lucky me!

James POV: 

I'm in the Slytherin common room and honestly the password wasn't that difficult to guess, can you believe it, their password was 'Salazar'! I got it on my second go. My god, these people have no sense of humour or creativity. Oh well, at least I'm in (I'm wearing my invisibility cloak). I see a bunch of girls going up a set of stairs so I'm guessing that's the girls' dormitiories. I go up the opposite set of stairs and place a bunch of dung bombs around the rooms and bathroom. I charmed them so no matter how much they try and clean it up, it won't work. The smell will last for at least 2/3 days. I tiptoe back down the stairs and come face to face with Snivellus. I quickly turn around and continue walking the opposite way. I manage to get out of there, bumping into a girl by accident and make my way to the room of requirement, where the marauders and I decided to meet up. Padfoot is already there.

Remus POV:

I go to the hufflepuff common room, I remember seeing Clara going in there to see one of her friends from before they came into Hogwarts and no I was not stalking her, I just happened to walk by. I didn't have the invisibility cloak so I was just hoping not t be seen, besides the hufflepuffs always leave after every one else, and we were the first ones to leave so I have around 3 minutes to set up this prank. I find the nook on the right-hand side of the kitchen corridor behind a stack of barrels. I eneter, glad I didn't get sprayed with vinegar. I go up and drench the banners and windows with water and then I used a spell to join up all the furniture and move to one side, in front of a window, making the room darker. Good Luck with that! I think and make my way towards the room of requirement. I see Padfoot and Prongs already there now we just have to wait for Peter.

Peter POV:

We never play such pranks on our fellow Gryffindors but that doesn't mean we don't play any pranks at all. All I had to do was manage to get this robe to Marlene, Clara and Lily. Moony charmed Lily's, Padfoot charmed Clara's and Prongs charmed Marlene's. When they walk into the great hall tomorrow, Lily's robe will have a picture of James, Marlene's Sirius and Clara's Remus. But I had no idea how I'm supposed to do that, the boys aren't allowed in the girls' dorm. I levitate it upstairs leaving a note on it, just incase it didn't get to them. I go to the room of requirement. The rest of the marauders are already there. 
"Come on Wormy, I've been waiting since forever for you!" Padfooot says dramatically. He thinks he's so funny.

Lily POV:

I was right. Every year they meet in place after the halloween pranks, in a space no one could find. After a little bit of research, I found out about the room of requirement. It was quite easy to be honest. The girls and I follow marauders into the room before hurriedly hiding behind a stack of useless furniture. I think they may have thought someone else was here, but we made sure to be quick. I had this remote control in my hand which a bunch of buttons. I decided to, with the help of the rest of the girls, to pull a few muggle pranks on the boys. They love to call themselves the Kings of Pranks, we'll see how long they keep that title after tonight. Professor McGonagall let us visit the muggle town for a few hours when everyone else was a t Hogsmede.  I peep through a small and see the marauders sitting on a couch. I take the remote control and put a bucket of slime on the car, I was controlling. Suprisingly, it carried all of that weight. I looked over and made sure the car stopped right in front of them. Sirius was the first to see it, but before he could carry I took my wand and whispered ,'Wingardium Leviosa'. It floated in the air and by now, they were all looking at it. I put my wand on the table in front of me and press another button. This makes the whole bucket spill all over the marauders. Mainly Sirius, James and Peter. I think Remus knew exactly what it was, so he moved out of the way before it fell on them. Damn it! 
"MY HAIR!!!" I hear Sirius scream. I bite back a laugh

While they're trying to get the goo off of each other. The girls and I put on our black cloaks. And turn on the torch lights. We grab a skateboard each and charm it so we won't fall off of it. 
"Did anyone turn any more lights on?" I hear Remus ask.
"No, I don't thik so, why?" Sirius asks, too busy trying to get the goo off of his hair. Remus nudges him and points to where we put our torch lights. First Marlene skates over them, in a way that they'll just be seeing a black figure, glide along the white light coming from our torch. I see the looks on their faces. It's feels nice to finally be able to get back at them. We continue this until all of them have fallen off the couch and finally leave. I laugh and high five the girls. We had another prank but two scared them off so that was good for us. We call it a night and I go the heads common room to see James with his scruffy hair and glasses, peacefully sleeping. 

I can't wait for tomorrow!