10) Attack.

-------------------------------------------A week since they were dating-------------------------------------------

Lily POV: 

I was walking back to our Head Dorms after a long day of lessons. James and I had been dating a week and he always makes me feel so special. Right now though he is at quidditch practice so I still have time. I told the girls to come up after they put their stuff away but Marlene had quidditch practice, so she won't be coming.
"Butterbeer." I say and step in. I put down my folders and was about to jump onto the sofas, when I see someone, I never wanted to see ever again.
"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING HERE?" I scream at him. 
"Ahh, just the person I wanted to see. How are you doing." he asks in the most sickeningly tone. 
Unable to say anything, I just glare at him.
"You're welcome to sit down, you know, this is your dorm." he says. The nerve of that boy!
"Yeah well guess what you are not welcome here, so how about you get out before I kick you out. And I mean literally." I said, my voice rising.
"Oh Lily, you will never learn will you," he says, chuckling, "IN!" he shouts. Then Malfoy, Bellatrix and Regulus Black and Avery stepped in, wands raised high. I reached in my pocket and took out my wand. I tried coming up with strategies in my head on how to defeat all of these at once. The only spells I could think of was stupefy, that would stop them from waking up. 

"Expelliarmus!" Avery shouts, although it didn't exactly work like the way it should have, because his own wand shot out of his hand and fell right into mine.He really needs to brush up on his basics. I need to wait for the right time, because once I shoot a spell, the other 4 left will target me. I look around, and see that I could jump behind the couch and that could help me block some spells. 
"Stupefy!" I shout at Malfoy. He falls down and I jump behind the couches to my left. I hear them fire spells but I don't look much into it, I get up and stupefy Bellatrix. The only ones left is Regulus Black and Snape. Avery is as easy as hell. I stand up but it's too late.
" Incendio." I hear I stumble back and see my arms are red and burnt. 

"Hey Lily." I hear. James, He's back, but isn't he supposed to be at practice. I wonder. no time to think. I run over to him blocking all the spells being fired at me with Protego. 
"What's going on?" he asks me. We're turning around back to back, while the other 3 circle around us. 
"I'll tell you later." I tell him.
From somewhere I hear , "Sectumsempra." I look in horror as James collapses onto the floor next to me. I crouch down, tears streaming down my eyes. Blood is spilling out everywhere, you can't even see where the cuts are. 
"Incendio." I hear, he sounded like Sirius. I scream as the spell hits me. The only thing I can feel is heat and pain. He repeats the spell twice, my body filling up with pain I have never felt before. I look over at James next to me. I need to get him to the hospital wing, but my body won't move. Then it's just black.

Marlene's POV: 

I went to look for James, he's been gone for a good 10 minutes and nowing James, he wouldn't miss quidditch practice for this long. On the way I meet Clara, 
"Hey!" I say
"Hey aren't you at quidditch practice?" she asked.
"Yeah but James has been gone for 10 minutes, for all I know he could be snogging Lily and completely forgot about us," I say laughing.
It's not long before we get to the dorms
"Butterbeer." Clara says. What we saw next was both shocking and horrifying. 

James was on the floor, bleeding. His whole body was covered in blood. Lily lay next to him, red and burnt. 
"Oh My God. I'll go get Sirius, Remus and Peter." I say.
"No." Clara stops me. She crouched down and puts her fingers on both  I look at her confused.
"We need to get these two to the hospital. I just checked their pulse and its still beating but we need to get them to the hospital wing fast, especially James, he's already lost so much blood." 
"But we need someone to help us carry them." 
"Look Marls, I know you're very stressed out but you're a witch!" she says, her voice rising at the end. How could i be so stupid!
Clara levitates James and I levitate Lily. Blood is still dripping down from the sides of James' arms.