14) Christmas - 2

It was one of those days, where the sun was shining, you just had a fabulous night's sleep and couldn't help but think, the day to come was going to be wonderful.
The girls wake up early thrilled about the day to come. Euphemia woke up bright and early, ecstatic that she would finally get to spend time with girls that are already like daughters to her.

"Children breakfast is ready!" she says.
Immediately, the dining table is piled with kids waiting for their eggs and toast to be served.
"Thank you Euphi!" they all say alternatively as Euphemia plates the eggs and toast on each dish. Although, Sirius and James say 'mum'.

"Girls, eat quickly, then we can spend the whole day in diagon Ally. I could take you to Florean Fortescue's Ice cream parlour." Euphi says. 
"Okay but -" Lily says.
"No no no, the money is on me including food, if not then none of you can have any ice cream or or food all day, then you can starve." she says, knowing what Lily's request would be. Lily sat down, defeated.
"Ooh Lilyflower just got defeated!" 
"Aw Snuffles cares about me, thats so sweet!" she threw back. THis made him shut up.
"Snuffles?" James asks. 
"Yeah why?" Sirius asked, smirking.
"Nothing, I just didn't know Lily had a nickname for you." he says. YOu could hear the hint of jealousy in his voice.
"After." Sirius explained in James' ear. He looked over at the rest of the marauders and nodded. Then he turned to Lily and shook his head. Lily seemed to understand it as , 'Don't worry, I won't tell them any of our conversations."

"Come on girls, let's get going." Euphi said, "and listen boys, any funny business and you will be facing major consequences along with a silencing charm until Christmas day!" Euphemia said sternly, "You girls ready to go?" She asked. They all nodded.
"Bye dears." Euphemia said, quickly pecking her husband and making her way to the fireplace.
"Bye boys." Marlene said and followed Euphemia to the fireplace. The girls waved and followed Euphemia.
"Diagon Ally!" they say, before being engulfed in green flames. 
"So girls, where first?" Euphi asks them.
"Um, where can I get Quidditch stuff?" Lily asks.
"Well you can always go to a few different shops and look in there." Euphi says, "Start with Quality Quidditch Supplies, that's always the best but if not you can try a joke shop, maybe that might have what you want." Euphi tells the girls.
"Ok thanks! I need to get presents for James from the Quidditch shop, and then for Sirius , I'll probably go to the Joke shop you were talking about, Gambol and Japes, I think you said. For Remus I'll go to Flourish and Blotts and writing supplies, maybe I might get him a few Joke presents as well. For Peter, I don't know him very well, he's been quiet since we've been friends with him but I'll probably just get him some owl merchandise from Eeylops Owl Emporium." Lily says, having planned out her schedule out loud. 
"Well what about the rest of you girls?" Euphi asked.
"We'll go to all the shops together and if we want to buy something from their we will, or we could go to the next shop." Alice suggests.
"Yeah, that's fine by me!" Clara and Marlene say.
"Ok then lets start fo with the Quidditch place." Euphi says, and takes all of the girls there.

---------------------------------MEANWHILE AT THE POTTER HOUSEHOLD ----------------------------------

"Hey Prongs, pass over to me!" Sirius screms. The two boys are playing quidditch on the big field behind their house. Joining them was Fleamont Potter and they even managed to get Peter to play. They were hoping Moony would join them, but he was so engrossed in his muggle book called 'The Stand' by Stephen King. 
"James! This way!" Fleamont shouted, hoping to get distract his son so he can block Sirius. But James was too smart for him. He passed the quaffle to Sirius before his father had the chance to even move.Sirius raced across the mini pitch passed the quaffle back to James, who scored the point. "Yes! we won! Woohoo!" Sirius screams, running laps of the pitch.

"Ok, well let's clean uo before your mum gets here. Or, she'll murder all of us. James hurriedly ran around the field and started picking up all the brooms and shoved them into the cupboard, Sirius grabbed the balls and started to bolt accross the quidditch pitch into a cupboard where everything went. 
When they came back, James' Father said, "Ahh that's a nice way to get you boys to clean up isn't it?" Fleamont said with a big grin plastered on his face.
"You didn't really think that your mum and the girls are actually going to come this quickly did you?" Remus added laughing along with Fleamont, while James and Sirius just sulked and trudged inside, to grab a bite.

A few hours the girls and Euphemia were back. The boys tried to get the girls to spill the secrets but they never did. I mean did the boys really think they'd win over the girls like that? 

A/N - I'm really sorry I'm updating really slowly but I'm trying to speed it up. We have Easter holidays from next week so I should be able to update faster. Sorry. Next Chapter Christmas!. I feel like I've been stretching Christmas out a bit too much so sorry for that.