"You move at a certain rhythm, creating afterimages"

"I see... It appears we have intruders. Many intruders" stated Canary as she looked towards the direction, Killua as well who still had that small smirk to his face.

"Let Mike handle it"

"The master has ordered that Mike be restrained today. They wish to test my abilities"

"We'll split up and look for the mansion" said the leader of the intruder. But he had stop in his sentence when he noticed Canary standing in front of them.

"Leave"

"who are you?"

"There is no need for me to answer that question. You are trespassing on private property. I cannot allow you to pass without permission"

"Can you stop us? It's obvious that you stand no chance. Well, if you don't resist, we'll spare your life" said the leader with an arrogant tone.

"If you take one step past this line, I shall use force to remove you" said Canary he eyes never leaving the bunch of invaders.

"What was that? You can stand back and watch, boss... We'll take care of this. Let's go!"

"Don't mock us!" and as soon as the foot had stepped past the line, the front of a cane had been jabbed to a face. Two more direct hits to the pressure points. (I am not too sure about that one though)

"Get her!" and the rest of the members rushed in to fight her. But they have all met the same fate. While that was happening, young Killua was behind a tree, watching the scene unfold. As the followers fall beneath her, Canary turned to face the final opponent.

"Do you wish to continue?"

"Are you a member of the Zoldyck family?"

"Hardly. I am but an apprentice butler. with your abilities, your not even a match for the butlers, let alone the Zoldyck family" as if he were offended by her words, the leader pulled out twin blades and rushed towards the awaiting apprentice. But he too met the same fate as his followers.

"Zebro-san"

"You noticed my presence?"

"Could you clean this up?"

"Sure, that's my job. Plus, Mike is starving" and as if the beast itself was summoned, the giant hound appeared above the last surviving member of the invaders. With that, Canary left the scene. As the female apprentice walked down the trail, Killua appeared beside her.

"You already knew the Rhythm Echo"

"Yes, forgive me"

"You think you're stronger than I am" eyed young Killua towards Canary.

"Absolutely not"

"Really? So, I don't have anyone to play with. Will you be my friend, Canary?" asked young Killua with hope. Canary was a bit taken back from the question, but before she could answer, she sensed the presence of someone dangerous watching them. In a near by tree, a young looking adult female was hidden, was watching them, daring Canary to answer the question.

"I apologize, Killua-sama"

"Tsk. Lame..." and with that, Killua had ran ahead, making Canary stop in her tracks.

"Let's be friends" the appearance of Gon with his smile is what's keeping warm now. That's the end of the flowing memories.

Hanging from the chains, Killua lifted his head a bit, his eyes were blank, he held no emotion, except for that small piece of hope that was mumbled from his lips. Gon...