Fifty Two

Still Don't Know My Name - Labrinth

smut

It was a blurred yet cleared.

The feeling.

The way Yeosang and Jimin's lips moved roughly against each other as they stormed into the bed room, clothes being abandon and torn off each other's bodies was a mixture of complicated feelings but so unlike Jimin's withdrawal flashbacks. His flashbacks were clear, the only thing that flashes his mind like an endless row of cards flickering before his eyes.

Jimin was fading in and out of consciousness between the past and present by the time his back met the bed, forcing his lips harder against Yeosang's in order to keep himself focused but it was as though so many vibrant colors kept flashing his visions. He heard voices, he saw the blood and couldn't stop smelling the stench of death.

It was driving himself insane.

"Minnie," Yeosang pants against his ear, "Come back to me, you're not there."

Tears formed Jimin's eyes, placing the back of his hand against his wobbly lips, "D-Don't stop, I'm begging you."

Yeosang looks hesitantly at Jimin, unsure whether he should believe him or not, but Jimin only clasps their lips together roughly, "You're the only one that can bring me back. Bring me back, please."

It was a little more hesitant the way Yeosang kissed Jimin back, but soon it built up the tension that the two craved for. Every single touch Yeosang caressed Jimin with felt as though he was burning his skin, and Jimin felt a familiar high to the feeling that almost clouded those horrid memories.

But he couldn't stop crying.

His body felt high, as though he was on a cloud yet his emotions were fragile, vulnerable to the memory storming his head like constant slams of a batt.

And it wouldn't stop.

Even by the time Yeosang prepared him up and pushed himself inside him, Jimin's world was torn between feeling the pleasure licking every inch of his skin and fighting with who the fuck he even is. The demon that took over his entire mind and soul the moment of he fought for survival was clawing against him, making him not know whether to sob or laugh.

So he did both, clawing against Yeosang's back with a broad smile yet tears gliding down his cheeks as the euphoria began to sink him in, slowly not feeling the heavy guilt like he did so before.

He fought to survive.

And he survived.

He fucked survived and he felt so alive.

Being torn by who he was before and who he is now will not get him to have an idea to who he will be, but he can start by choosing.

And the answer is simple.

He chooses Yeosang.

They're tied now, together until this ends. Being weak and having mental breakdowns with whatever he does will only be a barricade in Yeosang's life and mission to put an end to this. He knows he can help, Jimin has so many capabilities that can get any information he wants and with more training he'll be better at combat.

He's just so mentally weak.

Never was he prepared to be introduced to this life, and now that he's living in it makes it feel like he's not only trying to live off another day but protect those who aren't involved.

Like Joshua.

Someone both Jimin and Yeosang have in common who they care for.

In order to make sure he's okay, Jimin will have to start accepting all parts of himself.