Sixty - Four

The night is welcoming tonight.

It's clear, flickered with tender stars in the night sky, the full moon and this cooling ambient as though it was going to be an infinite night. 

A night of hope.

That everything will be okay.

Unfortunately Jimin doesn't go by hope anymore, he goes by action.

He can hope all he wants, actions will get it done.

Actions into get into the Orchids empire, and burning it down before his eyes. Watching one by one go down, like that preppy song, right?

Only Jimin will make sure it stays down without any lingering cockroaches.

That's why with an empty heart he knocks on the door before his eyes, having have downloaded a copy from Felix's computer on the address in case everyone considered on going on this solo mission. 

Looks like he's on his own after all.

"Who is it?"

Jimin didn't respond, and the door ended up swinging open. 

Revealing the man before his eyes.

Handsome, and undeniably young, no younger than Jimin that's for sure. 

Perfect.

Hormonal needs are definitely at it's finest.

Jimin grins widely, "Hi, I'm looking to make a deal."

Taeyang, dressed in anything but a formal wear of just a t-shirt and jeans, narrows his eyes a bit reluctantly, "And who are you?"

"I'm the person you're going to lead to Orchid's headquarters," And just for fun, "And perhaps give you ass if you're nice."

The man suddenly laughs, making Jimin grin widen as he follows his laugh with his eyes, "Oh you're bold," He chuckles, eyeing Jimin up and down before meeting his eyes, "Let's have a chat. If your offer is tempting, I can make a deal."

Jimin clasps his hands behind his back, stepping through while giving the space a quick eye glance, "You know the saying they have, be careful of who you let in your home?"

"Huh?"

Swiftly Jimin turns to look at him, batting his pretty eye lashes, "I know you didn't let me in to deal," He taunts, smirking to himself, "Your eyes say it all to how they desperately want me."

Taeyang didn't waste time in going to stand in front of Jimin, but quickly pulls out his gun and pins it under Jimin's chin, tilting his head up.

Knew it.

"You think I don't know you, Jimin?" Taeyang purrs, eyeing him mischeviously, "You're with the Spawn. You want they say, the mate never strays far too behind from it's partner."

"And unfortunately for you, I'm a lone wolf," Jimin sighs in distraught, pouting almost as he looks at him, "He fucked me up and betrayed me. I want revenge."

"Of course you do," Taeyang laughs, "As if I don't know about the ambush to the headquarters, and how you were very much present."

"Right after I killed one of his main boys," Jimin taunts, smiling falsely, "I want his head, he fucked my life up the second he stepped into it. I have nothing since he took it all, and I want it back."

Perhaps there's a layer of truth behind that statement.

It made his heart colder.

Squinted eyes now, Taeyang studies him carefully, "And why come to me?"