Thirty Two

Radioactive - Koda

Piss.

It smells like piss.

Not only piss but a mixture of something decaying..... Not something so comforting to sit through really.

Well obviously, in which world would this be okay?

Being tied up to a chair, get shit faced beaten up, being asked questions that he has no idea what the fuck they're talking about, and having a girl he just met witness this before her eyes is not okay.

No, Jimin is not fucking okay!

Shit he can't even see properly anymore because how blurred his vision is.

"You're running my patience kid," The beater, at least that's what Jimin refers to him as since he's the one attacking him, snarls with the other sophisticated looking asshole -The boss maybe?- beside him, "Where the fuck is The Spawn?!"

Man, Yeosang is popular with people.

Here's the good thing about this though; If Jimin makes it out of this alive, now he has a face to recall to with his photographic memory!

That is, if they don't kill him before then....

By now Jimin is exhausted and pretty worn out, beatings can get a real energy out of someone, so of course he's out of it. However he has been behaving and not crying or screaming like a little bitch so that must mean they won't exactly be annoyed with him right?

Well only when they would touch Jihyo does he do get annoying of course, which is to when they beat her whenever they would ask her questions or to provoke Jimin.

By now Jimin has lost count of the times he's apologized for dragging her into this mess.

She's an innocent....

No where near this mess, not until Jimin chased after her.

She doesn't deserve this, and t's his fault.

Now they're facing each other with their tied up bodies to a chair, trying to convince these goons that they are innocent but of course they don't believe it.

They never do.

"And my patience is running out by the amount of times I have had to repeat myself," Jimin bitterly spits, glaring to the ground with dark spots filling his vision, "I don't know where he is."

A heavy sigh comes out of the boss like dude dressed in a navy blue suit, who only waves a hand with an eye roll to the beater. Oh great, that's a familiar hand gesture for sure. Jimin was already embracing himself to get hit again, but instead that never happened.

He was met with a gun pointed to his head instead.

Oh no.

They're going to kill him.... Fuck, fuck!

"I'm glad we are on the same terms," Boss remarks gleefully, running a tatted hand through his waves of brunette hair, "In that case you're no use for me."

Jimin chokes on his breath, his tongue wanting to blurt out desperately about the meeting Yeosang told him about this morning. To have this nightmare end already so he can go home, but instead he swallows it back like what he's been doing since they've interrogated him.

This could be his chance to get rid of Yeosang in a way from their deal. If these guys catch him, Jimin wouldn't have to worry about going to jail anymore. He would be a free man now without the worry of being a target wherever he goes. Joshua won't be in danger anymore. He can be able to go out with anyone and he won't have to be scared that they will end up like Jihyo is right now.