Nine

Bad Guy- Billie Eilish

Giggling.

That's all Jimin can hear for the past two hours, so much fucking giggling.

It's not helping that the sun is directly shining on his face, or how he's feeling nauseous to the amount of alcohol he drank last night. Maybe with the fact that he got dick but it wasn't even intense, such a disappointment.

Maybe it's all of those things combined, but most definitely the giggling from his dear friend isn't helping; Who's been texting on his phone since the second they sat down on the table to eat lunch at the cafe they usually come to study or hang out.

"Yeosang is so cute my dude!" Joshua squeals, leaning back to the chair with a smile, "I don't know what you mean by saying he's an asshole, he's so sweet!"

Jimin furrows his eyebrows, drinking his water, "Yeosang? The same one that never smiles?"

This time Joshua snaps his head to Jimin, a sarcastic smile on his lips, "The hot guy with gorgeous brown hair and pretty eyes? Screams dom energy- The one who rejected you of course!

Joshua is never going to let this go is he?

The mere mention of him was almost like fueling gasoline to Jimin's body. It pisses him off just thinking of his face, his voice, his existence in general.

Spawn.

Who the fuck writes spawn on a mirror and just leaves like that?!

But of course that's the least of Jimin's worries when he thinks about him.

He can't stop thinking about the last time they were alone together. Jimin has not been able to get it out of his head, even while getting Namjoon's dick up his ass for the past week since his boyfriend went on a little vacation home, it was nothing to how intense and breathless he felt around Yeosang being so close to him.

He couldn't even feel the full effect of his orgasm by how mind fucked this got him!

Now Jimin feels like he's everywhere. Whenever Joshua comes back from his classes, he evidently tenses up because he believes Yeosang would just tag along with him. He never does anymore, but Jimin hasn't stopped feeling extremely anxious regardless.

His dreams are definitely becoming relentless, something innocently little boys shouldn't be dreaming of. He wakes up with cum in his boxers and sweating like crazing, maybe with fingers covered in lube by how he was using it to fuck himself subconsciously.

So Jimin has been drinking often, having sex a lot more frequently and studying like crazy at the same time just to get that stupid guy out of his head.

It doesn't help that he hasn't seen him, not even in clsss, confusing him more and more with annoyance.

Instead of Jimin seducing him to make his mark, Yeosang imprinted himself on Jimin's head.

And he won't fucking leave.

So he couldn't hold back his scoff to Joshua's words, taking his mug of latte and sips on it while opening his computer to get started on his paper after their little break time.

This café him and Joshua come to is somewhere pretty far from campus and their dormitory. They have to drive here but not like that was a problem to find parking. They always come here, almost like their own habit or go to place to get away and focus on work. Sometimes more of their friends, more like Joshua's friends, come here and hang out.

Of course Jimin would end up fucking at least one of them by the end of the night, but tonight he's not in the mood for that.

And thankfully his friends are occupied so it's just him and Joshua.