Twenty Seven

Play Date - Melanie Martinez

Warning: Smut

"I swear I don't know-"

"Can you please just shut the fuck up?"

"If I knew something I would've definitely have told you-"

Yeosang swings his already busted fist to the beaten up man, who shrieks loudly to the force of the rings on Yeosang's fingers to add more pain to his interrogation. It wasn't easy because this guy is as fucking stubborn as a damn brick, so to break through him has been a tough task.

Sure, maybe Jimin knew by now Yeosang was not an innocent angel, but to see him go to the lengths that he is going to as he beats the man hard or do other ways to torture him that left Jimin with no option but to leave the room plenty of times. Yeosang has told him that he didn't have to stay there, but if he left than what would keep Yeosang grounded from actually attacking the man mercilessly?

They need a lead to who's after him, this man is the closest lead to it.

However when Woosung suddenly stormed into the room to be a little good cop, Jimin was relieved of the duty of being an anchor to go to a bathroom and maybe puke a little.

This is so inhuman.

What they're doing to that man is so inhuman.

Fuck, if it wasn't for their stupid deal than Jimin would most definitely go to the cops, but of course that would result with Yeosang leaking his information and who knows what could happen in that jail cell if they get locked up together.

This is so bad, but there's nothing Jimin can do about it at this point except sucking it up.

And act as though he didn't see a thing, even though it's most likely going to be the nightmares of his dreams.

Thankfully it all finally ended but unfortunately with no lead. Of course Yeosang wanted to end it by killing the man's life but Woosung suggested to have him be interrogated tomorrow, maybe with Lisa this time since she couldn't come today.

The whole ride back was stiff.

Very stiff.

Clearly Yeosang is pissed that he got no information on the guy, and judging by the hard grip of the steering wheel with bloody hands Jimin could tell he's so fucking pissed.

And Jimin was too afraid to even do anything because he was still shaken up by how brutally beaten up Yeosang left Leedo back with Woosung, to their own secret warehouse that Jimin couldn't even be bothered to remember the location.

Tonight has just been so hectic that all Jimin wanted to do is shower and go to sleep. That's it. He knows right now getting around Yeosang is a lost cost so he would prefer giving him his space.

That's why when they arrived back to the penthouse, they went to their separate directions; Jimin directly to the bathroom and Yeosang to the computer to do who knows what. Even though it would be wise of him to wash his hands first, clearly what he was doing is far more important than that.

Wanting to get to sleep, Jimin showers up quickly and dives into the silky sheets with his face diving to the pillows delightfully.

His exhausted eyelids closes shut, hearing the faint lock of the bathroom door that signaled that Yeosang already went inside to take a shower - As he should- and Jimin took that as a sign to closer his eyes and try so hard forget Leedo's bloody body.

The more he does it, the more he remembered unfortunately. It bothered him that Yeosang is a guy like this, to rely to killing or beatings. To have a life like this where those are his skills and he has to be always on the run and hiding.