Three

Buttons - The Pussycat Dolls

Jimin was pissed.

No, not was.

He's STILL pissed.

Even while being on the dance floor could he even move properly without glaring at that guy sitting at that same place on the bar, who's back is towards him as he drinks a cold beer.

This guy really had some fucking nerves.

He had such audacity telling Jimin to find someone of lower standards, making Jimin feel like shit on his damn birthday! The fuck, at least he can get dick easily!

He probably hasn't gotten fucked well enough in his life to be bitter about sex.

Fucking asshole!

Much more annoyed with the thought, Jimin purses his lips and rolls his eyes, grunting when an arm wraps around his shoulders with a sloppy kiss pressing against his cheek.

"Why are you so pouty?" Joshua whines from beside him, following Jimin's eye sight before smiling, "That guy you were talking to is hot as fuck by the way."

"And not interested," Jimin mutters sourly, arms crossed, "He was interested in you. Should've seen the way he was eye fucking you when you got up and left. Surprisingly he didn't enjoy my company as much as he would've enjoyed yours."

This made Joshua laugh. Of course it did because he's drunk off his shit.

But thinking on a more logical note, who wouldn't be attracted to Joshua? He is a beautiful person and one loyal fucker too when in a relationship, unlike Jimin. Anyone could see his oozing innocence dripping from miles away.

People dig that these days, innocence.

Something Jimin clearly doesn't have, not like he's ashamed of it either way.

However it's not the type of innocence one would think. Joshua has had his fair share of partners and has messed around with people to this day, but he's innocent in the way that he's just so naïve about the world.

He believes anyone who flashes a kind smile to him is a kind person, so he trusts easily and gets attached quickly.

That's why Jimin preferred diverting this guy's attention away from him and to himself instead, just to make sure this man doesn't have some ill intention.

Unfortunately it's a good thing he pushed Jimin away, that comes to show that he's not lured so easily to anyone.

Good for Joshua if they do get into a relationship- Woah thinking too much ahead.

Coward can't even talk to Joshua in the first pla-

"Well in that case," Joshua adjusts his blazer and fixes his hair, "Time to introduce myself."

Never mind then.

Before Jimin could even stop him, Joshua was already approaching the guy and sits beside him with a tap on his shoulder. This guy seriously had some audacity to even smile back at him and shake his hand, not holding onto that sour look like when he was talking with Jimin.

The sight of his smiling cheeks meeting his eyes nearly made Jimin puke out his organs, maybe even grip his glass of the Sex On The Beach drink so tightly it that it nearly shattered on his palm.

This guy really did nudge Jimin's ego big time.

Who the fuck does this fucker think he is acting like he's some royal fucker? He's just as average as anyone here! Not wanting to talk to Jimin because of his supposed standards- fuck off.