Twenty Eight

Bad At Love- Halsey

Jimin was in the bed alone when he woke up the next morning; such a difference to what he was so use to after a night of fucking.

The warm coat of arms use to always await him, along with such loving eyes and a lazy smile from whoever his partner was as if he was some diamond or jewel.

Jimin hated those moments.

He hated waking up to such lovey and caring stares and gently caresses of hands on his bare skin, only because he knew what that came along with.

In want of commitment.

Yeosang has mentioned before that he is a man of commitment now and wants to be tied together with the next person he fucks around with, but seeing him not here actually was like a relief to Jimin.

So it was a mutual understanding that it was just a one time fuck, heat of the moment, that's it.

Not something that will change any of their goals or point of view of each other.

As it should...

Yet as Jimin now sits up on this empty bed, his eyes left gazing at that space beside him and he felt the chills to the small glimpses of memories running his head.

Tough hands.

Heated kisses.

A lot.... Of pleasure. Just a built up tension finally breaking.

Now it's broken, so whatever that was -the heated need and shit- won't be a problem anymore. Then why can't Jimin get it out of his head?

Maybe the memory is too fresh.

He has to keep his mind occupied.

Nothing like breakfast and going to the gym that will hopefully help with.

And witnessing Yeosang continue with his little interrogation of course.

So by forecefully pushing that thought back, Jimin slides off the bed but suddenly yelps and tumbles to his side back against the bed, sinking in his teeth sharply to the striking pain on his lower spine and hips.

Even his legs are fucking trembling by how badly sore they are.

He hasn't felt like this since he was in Cross Country, and that was back in high school.

Fuck...... Guess last night was a bit too much.....

Great, just what Jimin needed to start his day.

The door to the bedroom suddenly opens and Yeosang steps inside as he types away on his phone. When he raised his attention at Jimin, the instant embarrassment was clear on Jimin's cheeks that he can't.... Get up. Not like he's going to mention it.

Well he could walk..... After a few more attempts and practices...

Yeosang looked as though he was expecting Jimin to cuss him out or get up and say something cheeky, but when Jimin only looks away and tries to get up again, he finally understood why he's so quiet.

And he smirks, "Having fun there?"

He's still the same.

Thank fuck, Jimin feared it was going to get weird between them like it always does feel after sex.

Yeosang isn't like other people, Jimin should start keeping that more in mind.

So much more relaxed, Jimin rolls his eyes and slumps his shoulders, "Not my fault you went too aggressive!"