Seventeen

Count On Me - Bruno Mars

"He hasn't been answering me. I-I don't even know w-what I did wrong! He just t-told me he doesn't w-want to talk to me a-anymore!"

Jimin grabs another tissue from the box with intense eyes staring at it as he holds it out, his sobbing best friend taking it to add to the collection of scrunched up tissues all over the damn apartment.

A week has passed, classes are over and now the pressure is on for exam week. Now would be the most intense part of the semester and Jimin has a lot of studying to do, but upon hearing his best friend holding in his sniffles as he was about to leave the dorm, Jimin forgot the studying to attend Joshua on the couch who was pouting and staring longing to his phone.

All it took was one word out of Jimin and Joshua was a crying mess.

Truth is, Yeosang was not kidding about his commitment to staying away.

The night Jimin arrived to his dorm when Yeosang dropped him off, Joshua got a text from Yeosang while he was on his little date saying that they're not going to continue what they were having and how he needs his space.

Joshua went feral.

Throughout the whole week he's tried to call and text Yeosang but the other would never answer him, at all. Joshua is pretty much a very sentimental person when it comes down to it, and he obviously has gained a strong bond over Yeosang throughout the time being unofficially together.

He was actually very happy with Yeosang than with any other of his flings.

So he's hurt.

And perhaps how Yeosang approached it was a bit too cold.

So now Joshua is finally exploding his emotions and Jimin is intensely staring at the tissue box, trying to figure out a way to comfort his friend so he wouldn't think this is entirely his fault. Joshua of course doesn't know anything and Jimin already has his literal life threatened if anything spills.

He knows damn well Yeosang wouldn't rat him out to anyone, unless he does.

Jimin won't risk it.

That's why he kept his lips sealed, rubbing Joshua's arms as he holds him in his embrace, laying his cheek against his head as he tries to comfort him with his silence as he cries.

Personally Jimin hasn't spoken to Yeosang since the night of the kiss, and even during class they wouldn't speak to one another. Due to Jimin's drive to finish early the assignment, they had no need to speak to each other anymore since they were done.

He would've asked how it went with that guy who tried to pull some ninja shit on him, but Yeosang looked extremely pissed throughout the whole week and Jimin would rather not care too much about it to stick his nose into it.

"How do you do it huh?" Joshua whimpers as he blows his nose on the tissues, "How do y-you get over a s-sex partner who just decided to c-cut things off with you out of n-nowhere?"

Jimin only continues to rub his arm with eyes closed now, "Sex partners and flings aren't the same thing," He sighs heavily, "But but to answer that, easy, not get attached and use the ones I have or have a new one. Obviously. One guy ain't shit, there's still enough dick in this world."

As strange as it was, this actually calmed Joshua down a bit, only left sniffling as he clings onto Jimin's body, "B-But he was nice to me a-and he made me l-laugh-"

"I'm sure your other admires can make you laugh too baby," Jimin murmurs under his breath and presses a kiss against the crown of his head, "Don't worry. Yeosang will regret leaving you one day, I promise."