Fifty

Multi perspectives about to happen, along with scenes of smut and drug intakes.

Pursuit of Happiness - Kid Cudi [Nightmare] feat, MGMT and Ratatat

A celebration for the new year.

That's what this is, so they say. In reality it's just a place a bunch of rowdy dogs plays together in one room, with a command ready to just tear each other to pieces if someone pisses them off.

So relatable.

Well that's how Soobin felt like at least.

When he arrived with his Phoenix crew through the elegant double doors of the ball room, he could feel himself be ready by Yeosang's command to just explode.

It's easy really, not much effort for him to slice someone's head off if his leader tells him to, but he's more relaxed with an equal expression of unbothersome that many people found quite intimidating.

No matter how young he may appear to be.

The second he stepped foot here, he went his own route. He avoided his family at all cost as he goes to the bathroom and into one of the stalls, not wasting time in taking out a bag of the familiar white dust before taking out a small scoop from inside, brining it to his nose and snorts it all down.

A small scoop is all he needs to relax really, nothing more than that.

Some old habits die hard, his just so happens to be his coke addiction. Well he does it whenever there's special occasions to let loose, like now, so he wouldn't call that an addiction, maybe a little push to not be on the edge.

But he sure loves the feeling that came along with it.

An abrupt bang slams against his stall so suddenly, making him annoyedly glare at it before zipping up the bag and tuck it in the inside of his blazer before opening the door.

Wooyoung is standing there, expectant eyes staring at the other male as though he saw right through the door what he was doing.

"Snorting it up without company?"

"Knowing your ass, you'll snort up the whole bag," He huffs and shoulder bumps past him, "Why are you on my ass and not out there kissing someone else's?"

The ravenette snickers as Soobin stands in front of the sinks, looking at himself while adjusting his attire.

"You know I don't like social settings," He remarks, crossing his arms over his chest with a small smile, "So..... Can I snort-"

"No," And Soobin walks out the bathroom, right when Ten was about to step inside. He smiles brightly to Soobin, despite how annoyed the other male looks, and skips inside to squeal when he sees Wooyoung.

"Dude this knife you gave me is super light but so sharp, I love it!"

This is what Wooyoung loves, when someone tells him his invention works.

It's the best compliment he could ever ask for.

The younger of the two beams and raised a hand to pinch the psychotic man's cheek, "So glad you do, specially made for you."

Ten is bouncing between his feet, his smile so bright as he turns to look at himself in the mirror to only be met with his maddening chaotic eyes while he adjusts his hair with a manicured hand, "So, you and Felix any better?"

Yeah, you thought it was just Woosung and Ten with the relationship problems? Well exiting out Taemin and Yeosang too? Well let's just say everyone in Phoenix crew at one point had a little giddiness for one another.