Thirty Three

Joke's On You - Charlotte Lawrence

"Yeosang! Glad to have you- Oh shit."

The Spawn pushes through the wooden door of the familiar warehouse, not even saying a proper greeting to Wooyoung who opened the door. Instead he moves as though a pit of fire is burning his body, going to the weaponry room to get whatever his shakily hands can get their grasp on.

After that call with Woosung, Yeosang has completely lost his mind. He didn't even give his parents a proper excuse to leave, he just did with Hwanwoong chasing after him. No matter how much his brother pleaded for answers to his aggressive behavior, Yeosang didn't give him any, only ordered him through a very husky and growling voice to call the meeting.

Guess their reunion will be sooner than he thought.

"Woah! Yeosang what's going on?"

He could hear Felix's voice but he couldn't react to it as he pours guns after guns with bullets to the table, even a fucking bazooka just for the hell of it too.

He fuming with so much rage that he can't fucking even talk, he knows he would explode if he did.

"I spoke to Woosung and he filled me in," Hwanwoong states as he stares at his heaving brother before looking at a very worried Felix, who glances at him, "I'll explain when everyone gets here-"

"The squad is back together! How joyful!"

The family squeak of that voice was what made Yeosang get mildly side track from his packing and move his gaze up, seeing a familiar psychopathic man waltz into the room with the brightest smile on his face.

Even Hwanwoong smiles when he looks at the madman climbing up a cabinet and sits with legs crossed on top of it, "Good to see you too Ten."

Pretty and psychotic, perfect way to describe him and nothing more than that.

"So, who are we missing?" Wooyoung questions as he sits on the counter beside the guns Yeosang is stacking, "Kinda worried why our leader looks as though he's going to commit genocide."

"Who's committing genocide?"

Soobin enters the room now while texting on his phone, earning a squeal from Ten in excitement to having an almost full room of their crew.

Almost.

Woosung said he would stay back to do a bit of tracking, meanwhile.... One is still missing.

And he's definitely not going to come now.

With the room now with somewhat all the members, Yeosang puts his gun down and leans on the table, catching the attention of everyone to look at their leader.

That same respect still filling their eyes.

"I know it's been a while, and I'm sorry our reunion can't be more joyful as I wanted it to be," Yeosang says, looking to everyone with a twitching frown to how familiar this all feels right now, "But at the moment I need your help."

And he takes out his phone and pulls out a picture of Jimin. He's looking at the camera a bit clueless, and honestly that's one of Yeosang's favorite pictures because he didn't really have to try to look pretty.

Yeah, Jimin pretty, he'll admit to that.

Now is not the time to overthink it.

"This guy went missing, kidnapped by who knows who but I'm guessing someone after me. I need your help finding him, and to have a little fun torturing those who took him of course."