his fault?

Evelyn pov.

U= Amor we have to talk" I said walking behind Kairi with a box in my hand.

K= I am so happy they let me stay with you!" Kairi said putting some bags in the floor.

U= Me too but we have to talk" I said and he nod with a smile.

K= About what?" He ask me still smiling, I don't want to tell him now.

U= uhm I- We have a problem and- I think-"

K= What? I am confuse" Kairi said grabbing my hand and sit us in one of the sofa's.

U= Okey" I said before putting the pregnancy test on his hand, he look at the test and back to me.

K= oh " Kairi said with a smile "I already knew" Kairi said and my eyes widen.

U= What? how?" I whisper.

K= I saw the pregnancy test when we had sex in the bathroom counter but I didn't say anything-"

U= It was negative, and I took one again and here it is" I said and he was still smiling.

K= I know- Well it was obviously gonna be positive, I have nut in you for like 3 weeks" Kairi said and I clean my throat.

U= Excuse me?" I whisper and he nod looking down to the pregnancy test.

K= Yeah, I wasn't using protectio-''

U= Why!!? Don't you dare tell me because it feel better!" I yell cutting him off.

K= It does feel better but it wasn't because of that" Kairi whisper.

U= Okey, tell me why then" I said trying to calm down.

K= I don't want you to leave me" Kairi whisper before looking up to me with his eyes glossy.

U= What? what the hell do you mean?" I said and he start tearing up, WTF is going on?

K= I don't want you to leave me" Kairi said a little bit louder.

U= Kairi I need you to explain to me becuase I am so confuse right now and scare" I whisper grabbing his hand.

K= I don't want you to be mad at me and leave me"

U= okey kairi I won't but I need you to tell me why you did what you did"

K= I thought you were sad becuase you weren't pregnant, you were acting dry and distance after we had sex in the bathroom, and I thought you were gonna leave me, I ask my parents how they solved their problem and she said they had me" Kairi whisper and I mentally slap him.

U= I wasn't sad about it, we are young to have kids but thank you for trying to make me happy" I said and he start tearing up again.

U= no no no don't cry amor" I said pulling him to a hug, it was weird for me to comfort kairi since he has only cry in front of me 2 times counting this time.

K= Your mad at me right? I ruined your life becuase I was being selfish" Kairi said into my chest.

U= No baby, we are gonna have a cute baby and live together thats almost everyones dream" I calmy said and he cry more.

K= Ilovepleasedontleaveidontwantyoutoleave" kairi said, i only understand half of it.

I was so freaking mad bro, I wanted to break Kairi's neck and burn his body in my backyard or cut his dick and make him eat it.

U= I won't leave you baby, you weren't being selfish baby, you just wanted to make me happy" I whisper holding my screams.

K= I was, I shouldn't have just let you go maybe you don't even love me anymore and wan-''

U= No baby, I love you with all my heart okey, don't ever question my love" I said pulling his face away from my chest so I could see him.

K= I am sorry" Kairi whisper again, he looks so cute while he crys.

U= We would work this out okey? now give me a kiss" He smile and pick my lips.

U=Your tears are salty baby, maybe when you stop crying okey?" I smile and he nod with a small smile.

K= Can we take a nap?" Kairi ask me and I smile while shaking my head.

U= your gonna sleep in the guest room, while I sleep in my room" I said and he bit his lip holding his tears but nod.

K= I am sorry" He whisper and I nod rubbing his shoulder before getting up.

U= Goodnight Kairi" I said walking upstairs and hear Kairi said it back.

I went up to my room closing and locking the door so Kairi wont walk in and lay with me.

I grab some clothes and walk to my bathroom, I fill up the bathtube with hot water and bubbles, I undress myself before getting in the bathtube.

I felt so tired and I was mad asf, Is Kairi like dumb or sum? well yea his failing this school year but it doesn't matter, his mom was just telling him a story.

I am scare of how my parents are gonna react to this, my dad is obviously gonna be mad, my mom eh, she is gonna be mad for 10 minutes then she is gonna comfort me, yell at me again, comfort me and accept what happen and help me.....

..........