apologize

Evelyn pov

It has been 5 hours since me and Robert got home, he didn't want to use the bra anymore, he has been groaning and whimpering about it hurting.

R=come on let me take it off" he said for the third time, I was just ignoring him by taking the pictures of the boys out of my wall.

U=just wait for a little" I said again then I zone out looking at the picture in my hand, it was me and the boys in our first sleep over I remember i was babysitting Gabriel and kairi was saying his thoughts aloud.

R=I know what I want you to do" Robert said from behind me, he took the picture out of my hand and put it on the box of my special thing I had.

U=what?" I said trying to not think of the boys

R=you gonna talk to the boys tomorrow at 1pm in alvaros house, dress nicely I am gonna take you out after that" Robert said and I roll my eyes

U=you dumb if you think I am gonna do it" I said laughing and taking the picture off.

R=find your gonna do it right now" he said and open the door reveling the boys, I ignore them and keep taking the pic off.

M=what in the box" Mattia ask sitting on my bed.

U=stuff I don't want to have in my view" I said and he clean his throat when he saw the picture of them.

Rs=can we talk ..... like seriously?" He ask and I nod still paying my attention to my wall.

Rs=no like for real just stop doing whatever you doing and pay full attention to us" roshuan said while taking everything out of my hand and sit me in my bed in the middle of kairi and Mattia.

I look at Kairi in disgusting and move closer to Mattia, while kairi look at me confuse.

U=can you guys like hurry up? If my dad finds out his gonna be really mad" I said with attitude

Alv=we just want to say that we are really really sorry, and we want to be friends with you, but we want to know what happen too? Why did you stop talking to us?" Alvaro ask and I look at him deep in his eyes before laughing at loud making them look at me confuse.

U=I mean I didn't stop talking to you guys, you guys stopped talking to me when you guys got famous and it got to you head, you guys start talking to girl and forgot about me in every plan, and when I made plan for us, you guys never show up didn't even text me back or call, leave me alone at the middle of the night in a store, I really don't know what you guys did but oh well is not like I am important right?" I said sarcastically Rolling my eyes at his stupid question.

Ale=we now what we did wrong I don't know why would alvaro ask that, but we are really really sorry that we did that to you, and your right the famous thing got to our head, and if kairi doesn't feel bad for playing you  like we are really sorry, but can you please give us a last chance?" Ale ask taking my hand and getting on his knees in front of me.

U=wow  don't do that, kairi didn't play me cause we never had something, and I know Alvaro and I know he doesn't know how to start a conversation so don't be sorry for his stupidity, and I don't think is a good idea to give you guys a chance" I said helping ale up, Alvaro roll his eyes but smile.

K=we didn't have anything? We kissed almost every second and we had sex almost every day " kairi said rolling his eyes, everyone was quiet we could only hear kairi angry breath, I clean my throat and look at the boys they were in surprise

R=you guys didn't know?" Robert asked, everyone shake their heads but mattia telling us that Kairi told him.

U=okey this is stupid, yes we had sex almost every day that were good, and it was just sex so we don't need to think about it, let get back to the point" I said trying to avoid mine and Kairi past relationship.

K=no! We need to talk about it, you know it wasn't only sex and why would you be kissing Robert his my friend your kissing your ex's boyfriend friends" Kairi said moving closer to me.

U=we never had a relationship, you never asked me out, and me and Robert- how the fuck do you know?" I ask remembering that we never told them.

M=José told us yesterday" Mattia said and I nod.

K=yes we had, I didn't know I had to ask you out to make it official" Kairi said and I roll my eyes at his attitude.

U=we never had something then sex, and yes you had to ask me out, and if we were really dating why would you out of nowhere start talking to the girl Emily?" I said and the silence came back again, he didn't answer no one did so I just roll my eyes.

U=don't even answer, can we please say bye and you guys let me alone with Robert so I can bully Robert for using a bra" I said and they all look at Robert.

R=she is making me do this, and thanks To me, you guys are talking to her" he said defending himself.

M=can you please give us a last chance, and I would never eat you out "  mattia said and I look at him confuse.

U=why the fuck would I want that" I ask disgust just thinking on that.

K=just give us a last chance, we would take you out tomorrow" kairi said grabbing my hand.

I miss his touch's not in a sexual way but in a cute way like grabbing my hand cuddling me rubbing my back or arms.

Yes, me and kairi had Sex it was supposed to be a secret but well he said it aloud in a room with a horny boy by my side who was talking about never eating me out if I was friends with them again which I like the idea of me and him never making anything like that.

U=I can't, tomorrow Robert is taking me out" I said pulling my hand away from him.

He roll is eyes and sigh, while the other made sad faces trying to convince me but it would never work- oh look at Alvaro face he look like a baby- wait no stop but look at ale ahh he is making the shy thing.

U=fine, you guys can take me out on Tuesday" they look at me confuse but nod

" Robert is taking me out tomorrow on Sunday and valley is taking me out on Monday" I said and we all hear kairi buff making us look at him.

U=what is your problem?" I ask him while getting up and starting to take the picture out of the wall again.

K=why do boys have to take you out?" He ask trying to whisper but we hear him, I turn and look at him confuse while the boys look at him smirking.

U=you feeling bold or something, his my only friends, and you guys are boys too so why can you guys can take me out but not him" I said rolling my eyes.

M=wait I thought Derek was your boyfriend" mattia said smirking and I nod.

U=he was but he broke up with me, but it's okey now I can have sex, he looks like a fuck boy but we only had sex one time in those 2 months" I said leaving the boys in shook but someone open the door.

D=who was having sex" my dad ask walking in and the boys quickly got up and he look at me mad.

U=no one, we are well I am virgin I don't know about them" I said nervous and he nod.

D=yeah you better be, all of you get ready we are going out, Troy is gonna be there" my dad ask smirking and I look at him in shook.

U=dad! Get out" I said and he walk out closing the door, I sigh and clean my throat making the knot in my throat disappear.

R=Troy is gonna be there" Robert repeat the same word from my dad.

Rs=who is that Troy guys" roshuan ask getting up.

U=some family friend, act normal my dad is still not happy with you guys" I said and push all of them out before walking to my closet and start looking for something to wear..