surprise

Evelyn pov

M= Wake up, Evelyn I have a surprise for you"  My mom said shaking me

U= MOM!!"  I groan moving around and cover myself with the blanket.

M= Get ready,  I have a surprise for you"  my mom said and I sigh, she walk out and I got up and get ready.

I put some rip blacnk jeans, and my new shirt, it was a top that only cover my breast but it looked so good.

I let my wavy hair down and went down to the kitchen, my mom had already made breakfast so we eat breakfast and get in my car.

U= okey where are we going?" I ask my mom while answering Kairi's message.

M= To your aunts house"  my mom said and I give her a look of 'are you serious'

U= I have like 10 aunts, mom"  i said and she roll her while laughing, I smile while looking at her, I for sure miss seeing her smile.

M= with maritsa" I nod and start driving, my aunts  lives close to kairi so I could maybe go to his house while my mom is with my aunt.

U= are you guys gonna spill tea?" I ask my mom as we stop in front of my aunts house.

M= NO, we have a surprise for you" my mom said and I give her a confuse look, they never have surprises for me only when they want something.

U= okey, I would text kairi to come" I said and she nod,  We walk in my aunts house and everyone was here.

U= you all are creepy asf" I said as everyone look at me smiling, they laugh and pull me to the backyard.

L= So we can go today to the club right?"  Luis ask as he sits me next to norma.

U= uhhh yeah sure" I said while grabbing my phone and a text from kairi  pop up on my screen.

U= Mmm Let me get kairi, his outside" I said getting up and they nod, I walk to the front door and open it, I could see kairi walking down the street making me smile.

D= You look more happy" I hear someone said from behind me, I turn around and saw dominic, my eyes widen and I gasp.

U= OMG!" I yell as I hug him tight, he smile and hug me back. we pull away and smile.

U= omg, your the surprise? I missed you" I said still not believing it.

D= my mom let me visit you" dominic said and I smile and hug him again, Dominic is my friend from florida, his 17 like me and his gey but I love him.

U= omg, I have so much stuff to tell you" I said while we do our shake hand but get interrupted by someone coughing.

U= oh hey baby" I said to kairi when I saw him standing at the end of the stairs, he smile but it was fake and I know it

K= Hey princess" Kairi said as he gets to us, he kiss me and hug me by my wrist.

He pull away and turn to dominic, giving him a death stare even if dominic is way tall them him, he didn't seem to care.

U= oh yeah, dominic this is my boyfriend Kairi, baby this is dominic my best friend from florida" I introduce them and they shake hands.

D= I am gonna say 'hi' to your family"  dominic said and walk in while waving at us, I smile and turn to Kairi who wasn't smiling anymore.

K= what is he doing here?" Kairi ask while  letting go of my hand, I smile at his action and pick his lip while he try to move away.

U= it was a surprise for me, and his gey so you dont have to worry baby" I said and his smile slowly appear again.

K=Do you have a bathroom? I really need to go" kairi said and I nod, I grab his hand and led him up to the bathroom since everyone was on the backyard already.

U= here" I said opening the door, he walk in and pull me in and close the door.

K= You know, yesterday I was mad at you for the mateo thing but I still want to make you mine"  Kairi whisper in my ear while pushing me to the wall.

U= maybe tonight, My whole family is here" I said but Kairi ignore me and start kissing my neck while slowly rubbing my ass.

K= it would be fast" I nod quickly and undo my jeans as Kairi does the same, Kairi sit on the toilet and I sit on his lap.

I line his dick in my entrance and slowly slide down on him, some low moans leave my mouth while Kairi suck on my neck to keep himself quietly.

U= fuck baby" I moan quietly on Kairi's ear, he slapped my ass and rub it while groaning.

K= fuck, faster"  Kairi groan grabbing my hips and move me faster,  it wasnt the best to have sex in a bathroom cause it was a small bathroom but kairi made me horny.

K= don't stop, don't stop" Kairi groan as I throw my head back and my eyes roll back, I stayed with my eyes close and my mouth a gape.

Then I hear a *click* I open my eyes and saw Kairi taking pictures making me stop.

K= what? why did you stop? I was almost there"  Kairi groan while moving me again.

U= Why did you took pictures?" I ask grabbing his phone from his hand, I look at the picture, it was just me with my eyes close and my mouth a gape, you could only see from my neck and up.

K= I like how you look right now" Kairi said grabbing his phone and put it on the sink.

U= Don't show them to anyone kairi please" I said and he nod while smiling.

I start moving again until we both finished and we got ready before walking down to the backyard and kairi said hi to my family and the rest of the day we hung out with them.......

.....