Jealous

Evelyn pov

It was time for lunch and I was walking with Robert, I met him before I moved to Florida, we had to work together in math.

R=so.. we should hung out today after school?" Robert ask me while messing my hair, I death stare at him and he laughs.

R=you adorable when your mad" he said while pinching my cheek.

U=owww that hurt stupid" I said slapping his hand and he started running to the lunch room, I smile and run behind him.

People were looking at us while we played around and scream.

R=wait stop, sorry I am sorry.... chubby" he said laughing, I smile and slap his arm.

U=stop, but I would see you in my car after school ..... so you can suck my dick" I whisper in his ear, he laugh and I run away from him.

R=I would get you :.. chubby" he yell, I gave him the finger and went outside to sit with Juan.

After school

I walk to my car and saw Robert going through his phone.

U=asshole" I yell making him jump, I laugh and get on the car while he roll his eyes and get in the car.

R=are we gonna wait for Juan, not gonna lie he scares me" Robert said and I roll my eyes before starting the car.

U=no, he is going with his girl" I said and he nod, while we were in our way to my house I saw Roshuan walking with his friends.

U=baby" I yell at him, and all of them turn around, Robert quickly hide.

Alv= who is there?" Alvaro ask while walking to my car.

U=Juan, see you guys" I told them before stepping on the pedal and burn the tire from how fast the car was making them step back.

Home

Later....

It was now 7:30pm and me and Robert were in my room talking while I redecorate my room, and I was telling him about this kid that sends me nudes but I was laying on my stomach and Robert sat on my back.

R=what the fuck" he yelled while looking at the picture, my dad and his wife weren't here it was just me,Robert , and my 2 older stepbrothers.

U=I know right that's the ugliest dick I have ever see" I said and we both laugh before giving each other hi-5.

But we stop laughing cause something fell.

_______________________________

Kairi pov

Here they come, Evelyn and Robert have been together all day, he hasn't even talk to us.

They were playing around, running and screaming, he evens call her nicknames

R=I would get you ..... chubby" Robert yell after Evelyn whisper something in his ear and run to the door, she gave him the finger and walked out.

R=what were you guys talking about?" Robert ask when he got to our table.

K=nothing" I rudely said, he roll his eyes while the others laugh.

Alv= whats with you and Evelyn?" Alvaro ask Robert, and Robert roll his eyes.

R=nothing, just talking to her after she was gone" Robert said and I roll my eyes while the others nod.

Rs=so we are gonna walk to my house, then we are gonna hangout, Evelyn is gonna sleepover so we have to give her own room if not her dad is gonna kill us"