Dinner

Evelyn pov

I wanted to look cute but sexy at the same time, I wanted to look good not to impress Troy but I wanted to show him what he lost.

Flashback

U=but, But I really like you" I said with tears grabbing Troy hand

T=I knew it was gonna end like this, Evelyn it was just sex okey" Troy said, does word broke my heart I couldn't believe he play me, he fake all the love this pass months.

He pull his hand away from me and wink before walking away from me, leaving me alone crying over him.

End of flashback

I try to ignore all that, our parents never knew about him playing me so we have to act like friend.

I sigh and put this cute dress

It was short and it show what Troy more like about me, my cleavage

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It was short and it show what Troy more like about me, my cleavage.

I smile at my self and put some hell not too high, I grab my phone and walk out of my room to the living room, where I saw the boys, my dad, and older brother.

J=wow were are you going like that" Jose ask me looking at me up and down.

D=let her she is trying to look cute for Troy" my dad said and I fake smile.

U=yeah for troy" I said coughing, my dad smile and walk out to the car, my step mom was already in the car with the baby's.

J=for Troy" Jose said in a girl voice while rolling his eyes.

J=I though you guys weren't together, after he did what he did" Jose said while putting his arm around my shoulder.

U=we are not, I am trying to show him what he lost" I said fixing my dress.

J=why so much cleavage" he ask pulling my dress up.

U=that was his favorite part, and Derek said they look bigger so" I said with a smirk and he fake gag.

J=that disgusting, go in you car with the boys" he said and got on my dad car.

I sigh and me and the boys got on my car, but we didn't fit.

U=alvaro just sit on someone lap" I groan as I put the directions for the restaurant.

Alv=I am not sitting on someone" he groan for the third time.

U=fine assholes, Robert drive my car and you better be careful" I said getting of the driver sit.

Robert got in the driver sit and Roshuan on the passenger sit, ale in the left side Alvaro on ale lap, Kairi in the middle, and mattia on the right side.

I sigh and sit on mattia cause Kairi was in the middle, when I sit on mattia we hear kairi buff making us look at him.

Alv=what?" Alvaro ask him, while I fix my dress since it was too short.