Finding out.

Evelyn pov

K= But I don't want to sleep!"  Kairi whine sitting up.

U= Please baby" I whine back turning my body to him.

K= But why? We can stay up and play video games"

U= No, lets cuddle okey?"  He sigh and nod laying back down.

K= I wanna be on top"  I nod and he lay on my chest.

I play with his hair and waited until I heard his snores, I smile and carefully lay him next to me.

I got comfortable and finally had some sleep.

NEXT DAY< 10:21am

Kairi's mom finally pick us up and we got to to Zoee's office.

Z= Hey guys. come in have a sit"  We all walk in and took a sit while Zoee look through some papers.

Z= Okey, after we  made some-"

I zone out looking at her of how nervous and scare I was, it always happens and I hate it.

Z= well his okey, but he needs to stop using weed or maybe just not do it a lot" Zoee said with a smile.

Weed? Kairi? Kairi doing weed? Never.

U= wait what? Weed? That's not right Kairi doesn't use weed" I said in the best way positive.

Z= well in his results it's the only thing that can out, there's different ways people act under the influence of weed"

I turn my head to Kairi and look him deep in the eyes while he tried to avoid eye contact.

Ana= so his alright?" Ana asked while I keep glancing at Kairi.

Z= yeah, his really healthy apart from him using weed" Zoee explain.

Kairi wasn't saying anything, and I was mad asf, really weed? He was asking like that because of weed? What the fuck it's wrong with him!?

We thank Zoee for her time and walked back to Kairi's mom cat, we got in, me in front with his mom.

He still wasn't talking not even a sorry. His mom didn't say anything either so I decide to break the silence.

U= Kairi do you even understand how many times you embarrassed me in public just cause you were high!?" I said in my best calm way trying not to argue in front of his mom.

K= I am sorry I really am" he whisper looking down.

U= and you kept it a secret? Since when do you even smoke weed!?" I yelled this time.

U= I am sorry Ana" I apologize

An= no don't worry darling, your good" she said while driving.

K= can we not talk about this in front of my mom please!?" He whisper yell.

U= I am so mad right now" I whisper back and he didn't answer.

When we got to my house we said bye to Ana and thank her for taking us.

K= princess" Kairi said trying to grab my hand but I ignore him and walk inside the house.

I have the dogs food and water while Kairi walked behind me trying to get my attention.

K= EVELYN! Just listen to me please!" He yelled while turning me around to face him.

U= what Kairi?" I yelled back.

K= I am sorry okey princess believe me I really I am sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you or embarrass you ever" I didn't say anything for a minute and he sighed.

U= since when?" I asked crossing my arms.

K= like 3 months, 1 month before I got you pregnant, I felt sad all the time and I felt like I was losing you and we were at a party when I first tried it, I brought some and I didn't stop, sometimes it's hard weed and I don't remember what I do sometimes only a few things, I didn't know I was acting like that, I am sorry princess please forgive me" Kairi explain.

U= drugs are never the answer to solve problems Kairi, and I am sorry but I am really mad that you didn't tried to talk with me"

K= I know, I am sorry princess, I was just being dumb, please baby I would even stop using weed if you ask me too"

I didn't say anything but walk away from him to finish cleaning the kitchen.

He took a sit in the living room and stayed there looking up to the ceiling without saying anything.

.

....... more