feelings?

Evelyn pov

So the boys are gonna put some blankets on the living room, while me and mattia go to the store and get snacks.

M=so you and my boy kairi?" Mattia said while I throw different type of snacks on the little car.

U=what about me and kairi?" I ask trying to play dumb but I know what he mean.

M=don't play dumb, if he ever ask you out would you say yes?"  He ask and I saw him recording with his phone.

U=yeah why not, then I would cheat On him with Robert" I said and he stop walking While I laugh.

U=I know you recording stupid" I said and he let a huge breath out.

M=but now for real what would you say?" He ask while he stop recording.

U=I do have feeling for him but" in reality I didn't have any excuse to friend zone kairi or maybe it was cause Derek broke up with me 3 weeks ago?

M=you don't have any excuse so.. just try it with him, he really wants something with you like really bad, if it doesn't work you break up with him" mattia said while we stop in line to pay.

U=I can't believe we are buying all this stuff" I said looking to the car full with snacks.

M=he is gonna ask you out, when we get to your house" mattia said and I look at him confuse

U=what do you mean?" I said taking my money out

M=if your gonna say no, try to not break him all the way" he said and I nod.

When the cashier finish with all the stuff he begging a conversation with me.

C=see you later, can I maybe have you number?"  He ask me, I was about to answer but mattia pull me to him by putting his arm around my chest.

M=sorry dude she is taken" mattia said and wink at him.

C=I just want-" but stop cause mattia pull me to a kiss taking me by surprise, I just pull away and kiss his cheek.

C=thank you for coming" he said and we nod before we grab our stuff and put them in the car.

Home

Me and mattia just got to my house and we are getting the stuff that we bought.

M=he was just checking you out" mattia said laughing.

U=but you didn't have to kiss me" I said and we hear the door open before I could open it.

Ale=you kiss her?" Ale ask mattia.

U=a long time ago, in middle school" I said and he nod, we walk in and put the snacks in different plates.

K=you guy I want to tell you guys something" kairi said getting up? I look at mattia and he wink at me.

Rs=hurry up I want to watch porn" roshuan yell and we all laugh.

U=we are not watching porn, we are gonna watch the princess and the frog" I said and they all groan but Mattia celebrate.

U=that why I only love mattia" I said giving mattia hi-5

K=can you not flirt with her?" Kairi said and we look at him confuse

M=why?" Mattia said and pull me to his lap, while I was in a ball with my blanket

K=cause she is my girl not your" kairi said while pushing me away from mattia

Alv=why are we fighting over this, Evelyn doesn't have a boyfriend" Alvaro said while he sat me in the middle of him and ale

K=yes she does" kairi said and I look at him confuse