kick out

Kairi pov

We got to her house and I notice that there wasn't any car, I helped her out of the car and walk in her house.

We went up to her room and she start changing in front of me, I didn't mind but she was drunk so I close my eyes even if I already saw all her body naked.

K=I am still here" I said while laying in the bed.

E=really i didn't forgot, I just want you to fuck me.... like really hard" she said and I felt her sitting in my lap.

I clean my throat and try to not think on doing something to her, think about something else come on kairi your better then this, I keep telling myself.

K=you have clothes on now?" I ask her

E=yes" she whisper but I hear her, I open my eyes and saw her in my lap, she didn't have anything put her thong on

My eyes immediately drop to her tits, they got bigger since the last time we- stop kairi.

I closed my eyes and quickly but gently push her off my lap to her bed

K=but something on" I said trying to convince myself that I don't want to see her naked

E=but amor " I hear her said, i start blushing I could feel my cheeks burning- what the fuck she made me blush by calling me amor that- I can't with my self

E=see I know you want to, you blushed"

K=but your shirt on" I told her while giving her the first shirt I saw.

E=no" she said while laying in her back smirking at me.

K=why not?" I ask sitting in her bed looking at the wall.

E=cause you don't want to finger or fuck me" she said and I felt a knot on my throat.

K=I would if you put a shirt on" I said to her and she smile at me.

E=but why would I put it on, aren't you gonna kiss my boobs like last time?" She ask me and I blush again just remembering what with did.

K=yes, .... but I want to take your shirt off not you" I said to her and she nod before grabbing her shirt and put it on.

E=now?" She asked and I smile at her, I had never merged the drunk Evelyn and just to say she is really bold.

K= I am gonna go home but I would tomorrow" I said getting up and she frown

E=why not?" She asks grabbing my arm and pulling me to her.

K=cause we are not together but I would tomorrow I promise" I said and she nod, once she let go of my arm I said bye to her and walk to my house.

When I got to my house, I couldn't stop thinking about her, she is just, I really want her to be mine right now and here...

_______________________________

Evelyn pov

I wake up to my head hurting again, I got up from my bed and walk to my bathroom, and saw that my brother made a mess in my bathroom, ugh

I quickly but mad put my shirt in roughly, I walk down to the kitchen and saw my dad and his wife eating breakfast

U=dad we need to talk" I said while sitting in front of them

D=good morning to you too" he said and I roll my eyes.

D=that's good cause we need to talk to you too, we would start, we need you to have your own department or house" he said like if he wasn't kicking me out, it kind of hurt it me but I was happy cause I wasn't gonna Have to deal with all the mess in this house.

U=your kicking me out? Why?"

D= we are having another baby and we need more room" he said grabbing his wife hand.

U=yeah what could I expect from you, and why me? cause I am not her daughter" I said pointing to his wife and she shake his head.

D=no no baby is not that" he said trying to grab my hand put I pull away.

U=no it's okey, Jose and Gabriel are older then me cause you cheated on mom with her and had them but since she is gonna act like the victim crying and being hurt because of her sons leaving, I have to leave?, I am you daughter too you know?" I said and he look at me without saying anything.

S=we found you a house, well it's yours house already your dad got it for you" Selena said rolling her eyes.

U=you guys had it all planned already?" I ask and my dad nod.

S= your dad already got you stuff for the house it's already decorated by me, your mom got you stuff too, you just need to move your bedroom stuff in there" she said and my dad give me some keys

U=can you let my dad talk seriously gosh" I said to her and she roll her eyes, I have never like her, I like my step sibling but she has always been so rude to me.

D=and you know whats the best part?" My dad ask trying to make the situation better.

U=that I don't have to deal with this messy house?" I ask sarcastically and he roll his eyes

D=no, that is next 3 house away from Alvaro house" my dad said and clap 3 times.

U=I-I, can I start putting my stuff in, I don't want to be here with that" I said while eyeing Selena.

D=don't be rude and yes" he said and got up, when he walk out of the kitchen me and Selena roll our eyes at each other.

S=make sure to come one time for week, or month if you can" she said, I got up and give her the finger.

I hate her a lot even though she is like older then me for a lot I want to beat the shit out of her.

I walk up to my room and start packing my clothes, I walk back down and grab the box of bag and walk back upstairs to my room, and put all my stuff in bags, when I finish packing everything it was around 9pm, I hadn't use my phone or eat but I wasn't hungry so I got ready for my last night in my dad house.....

I would beat the shit out of her...