new things

Evelyn pov.

U= can we do this thing I say yesterday?" I asked quile shaking kairi's shoulder but he ignore me.

K= what is it about?"  Kairi asked as I kiss his neck and back to his lips.

U= let me try it"  I said undoing his jeans and slightly pulling them down.

K= Okey" kairi said putting his hand behind his head and I got off his lap.

I get on my knees in front of him and pull his boxers and jeans down. his dick wasnt hard but okey.

K= its not even hard princess" Kairi said as he looks down to me.

U= positive vibes"  I said grabbing his dick with my cold hand and smile at him.

K=  Okey princess"  Kairi said and I nod, I stroke his dick slowly everytime his tip hitting my tongue.

U= ready?" I ask him as he start getting hard and he nod looking down to me.

I take off my bra and made my tank top a like a bra so it was only covering my breasts.

K= Are you gonna do what I think your gonna do?" Kairi ask me with a smirk forming on his lips.

U= I dont know, am I?"  I said with a little smirk too, kairi bit his lips smiling.

K= okey, do it do it" Kairi said and I softly laugh at his reaction.

I put Kairi's dick in the middle of my boobs under my shirt, I move my chest up and down storking his dick with my boobs.

K= it feels the sa- fuck"  Kairi groan when I start sucking his tip while moving my chest up and down.

Nock nock

I jump up from my knees pulling my shirt down while Kairi sigh getting up and fix his jeans.

I walk to the front door and open it only showing my head, the boys where standing there with bags from target.

U= Hi?" I said giving them a smile at what they smile back and show me the bags.

R= Having movie night" Robert said pushing the door and they all walk in kissing my cheek.

M= Where is Kairi?"  Mattia ask me while I close the door and we walk to the living room.

U= there" I said as the boys made their shake hand with kairi who was fucking holding my bra in his other hand.

I mentally facepalm myself while giving Kairi a death stare and the boys play with my bra.

M= My balls are gonna be comfortable with this"  Mattia said putting my bra in front of his dick

U= I am definitly not gonna use that anymore"  I whisper but loud enough for them to hear.

They all laugh about it and we start watching a movie,  Kairi was still kind of hard so he went upstairs and grab a blanket to cover us.

K= Why dont you continue with your hand"  Kairi whisper in my ear while the other watch the movie and eat snacks.

U= What? no, everyone is here"  I whisper back at him as he pulls me closer to him.

K= would you tonight?"  Kairi ask me and I nod laying on his chest and watch the movie with the boys.......

..............sorry for not updated I am working in a new story