weird.

Evelyn pov

3 months later

Me and Kairi solved the problem, well we made a deal because I didn't want to be embarrass in public ever again.

Kairi brought himself a pen, so he doesn't smoke blunts anymore and he doesn't act like he used too.

Now he gets sleepy, laughs at anything I say, and gets hungry like a lot.

I don't do it well cause obviously I am pregnant now I am 6 months and tomorrow it's gonna be out gender reveal.

My mom is the only one who knows, my dad got really mad when he found out and we haven't talk since then and my mom was mad but then got happy and she move in with me and Kairi.

We are in school now since summer finished, my mom move in with us because she said she was gonna help me because I was a new mom and blah blah blah.

Alvaro and Roshuan went back to Florida and Robert came back from his vacation.

U= Kairi are you high right now!?" I whisper yell as we made our way to the hallway hospital.

K= only I little bit" he whisper.

It was noticeable asf, with the pen his eyes got red like really red and puffy.

U= Kairi we talked about this, it's our baby's appointment" I didn't want to get mad since the nurse said it could stress the baby too.

K= I am sorry okey I thought I was gonna be fine by the time I got here"

I didn't say anything back and walk in the room they told us to go.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 26, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Sugarजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें