positive

Evelyn pov.

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no please no!.

one

on- two

no no no no no no no no no

K= Princess, I want to pee!" Kairi said nocking in the door.

U= a-I I am almost done!"  I said back before looking down to my hands again.

Negative

Thank god, I smile at myself and wrap a towel paper around the pregnancy test before throwing it to the trashcan.

I open the door and Kairi was there going through his phone, He smile and walk in the bathroom.

U= But hurry up cause I have to take off my make up" I said and he nod

K= Just do it, Its not like you haven't see my dick" Kairi said with a goofy smile.

U= Yeah, your little friend-"

K= His not little and you know it, you gag in i-"

U= When its hard" I said and he gasp.

K= Shut it" Kairi said before taking out his dick and pee while I take off my make up.

U= So amor what did your parents give you for your 18 birthday?"  I ask him while sitting in the counter.

K= My uncle told me he could let us stay in his house cause well yk his gonna stay in oregon for some years, and my parents let me which is a which rare thing"  Kairi said while wiping his tip.

U= That's good, how are you gonna pay water, g-"

K= We won't show- I am playing, We are obviously gonna get a job"  Kairi said and I nod.

K= Is your mom gonna stay here or she is going back to florida?"  Kairi ask me standing in the middle of my legs.

U= She is going back to florida in 1 week, she is just passing her last week with my grandma"  I said and he nod.

K= You can move in with me if you want" 

U= Kairi you don't even have the house get and your already inviting people to live with you?"  I ask him and he nod.

K= Yeah, why not, that way we can cuddle all day, you can walk naked around the house-"

U= I won't do that" I cut him off and he frown.

K= why? that would be sexy asf, and we can have sex everywhere in the house, have a lot of dogs, then we would have kids"  Kairi said with his smile getting bigger.

U= Kairi, I am still 17, I can put you in jail right now if i wan-''

K= But you won't cause you would miss me to much"

U= I know, but why don't you move in with me? I am all alone here, my mom is gonna go to florida, and Robert is gonna go to vacations the rest of vacations"  I said with a fake frown.

K= That sounds good, I would think about it"  Kairi smile before kissing me.

U= Lets have dinner" I said pulling away from the kiss and kairi kiss my neck.

K= later" Kairi said into my neck  while his hands go under my shirt

U= princess come on"  I whisper biting my lips while my hand were in his back.

K= your the one who starts all of this, not wearing a bra-"

U= Ah-ah"  I moan feeling kairi's finger go all the way in me.

K= your wet but you don't want to do anything?"  Kairi ask me grabbing me by my neck.

U= please" I whimper getting frustated by Kairi not moving his finger at all, he was teasing me.

K= Please what?"  Kairi said wanting to be call amor

U= Please amor " I whisper moving my hips to feel something making Kairi chuckle.

K= We are needy now huh?"  He smile innocently and I nod before he started curling his finger inside me.

U= Shit! deeper"  I struggle to say and Kairi pull my underwear all the way down with his other hand.

K= You look so beautiful right now"  Kairi smile going deeper.

U= I am almost t-"

K= Don't cum, let me put it in"  Kairi said before pulling his finger from me

They were soaked from my juice, Kairi smile unbotting his pants, and pull them down with his boxers.

K= Suck"  Kairi said before he shove his finger in my mouth and push them all the way until I gag.

U= Ah- agh" I moan throwing my head back feeling Kairi enter me.

His other hand was on my back pulling him to him while he makes me gag with his finger and looks down to his dick going in and out of my pussy.

K= Fuck princess"  Kairi moan throwing his head back which was hot asf.

U= my boobs" I got to say making kairi look up to me and take his fingers out of my mouth.

K= They want attention princess?" Kairi ask me while going slower and I nod.

He push my tank yop up exposing my breasts and kairi put his mouth on one of my breast sucking on them.

U= Faster!"  I almost scream while gripping his shoulder.

Kairi grab one of my legs and pull it up giving him more access to thrust faster and he did.

K= Fuck Eve!"  I came moaning loudly Kairi's name, seconds later he came in me.

We were both breathing heavy, sweat all over us still in the same pose, Kairi was still inside me and it felt good.

K= god, that was amazing"  Kairi said breathless while slowly pulling out with a groan

I let out a low moan while putting my hand over my pussy to keep Kairi's cum inside me, It feels so good, so warm an-"

K= What? are you bleeding or sum?" Kairi ask looking at the hand.

U= No, your baby's feel so goo-"

K= move it, move your hand"  Kairi said but I shake my head he didn't care and moved my hand.

He shove himself back in me making me moan and arch my back while he groan, his grip in my hips getting tighter.

K= Fuck it is warm" Kairi moan before he start moving again, i was sensitive already so I was a mess.

U=I am gonna cu-"

K= SHIT! cum princess"  Kairi said and I did inmediatly and he came again.

K= fuck princess, I am gonna cum inside you all the time" Kairi groan looking down at our mix cum dripping down my pussy.

*End of flashback*

positive ............