New House

Kairi pov

I try to text Evelyn yesterday but she never answer and the boys told me to give her space so I did.

And today me and the boys were at Alvaro house, playing video game and making tik toks.

Alv=Robert said he was gonna be busy all day" Alvaro said and we nod, I was just scrolling insta while laying in Alvaro bed when I saw Evelyn post something.

@robertdaddys= got kick out🙃
❤️6,682. ✉️5,718

User1= what happen?

User2=i am sorry bae

Hated1= cause you a hoe

Robert=call me

What the fuck she got kick out? From her house? Would yes

K=did you guys know that Evelyn got kick out?" I ask sitting up and everyone look at me confuse.

Alv=what when?"

K= I don't know she post a picture 30 minutes ago and the caption said "got kick out" I said and they start calling and texting her but she didn't answer.

M=call Robert maybe she is with him" mattia said and we all stay calling them but they didn't answer the though of them being alone kind of made me jealous.

So we decide to go to Robert house, we kick in the door and his mom open smiling at us.

R/m= hey guys did you need something?" His mom ask .

R=is Robert still here?" Roshuan ask and his mom look at us confuse.

R/m=he said he was gonna spend the night at Mattias, Evelyn came for him" his mom said.

Ale=oh yeah, we forgot Evelyn was gonna pick him up, thank you" ale said and she nod before closing the door and we all got in the car.

K=where could they be?" I ask and no one respond and that's how the half of our day went by until we were in our way back to alvaros.

M=guys that's Evelyn's car" mattia said and roshuan quickly stop the car, we all groan and look at the car.

Alv=yes it is" Alvaro said, pointing to the picture she had of Robert and her in her car.

Ale=maybe they are trying to scare us and park far from you house" ale said but we saw Evelyn and Robert walking out of the house laughing.

That house has been in rent for a lot of people for party's or to stay for vacation, maybe she is gonna rent the house.

_______________________________

Evelyn pov

So I wake up to Selena nocking on the door, I got up and open the door.