Mo-sex

Evelyn pov

I wake up to someone nocking on my door almost breaking it, I groan moving around just to notice i was cuddling up to someone, I look up and saw kairi rubbing his eyes.

My eyes were to heavy to even blink so I went back to sleep.

But I got wake up again by someone jumping on me, I groan and hug kairi tighter.

K= stop" kairi yell but they keep jumping and someone pull the blankets off us, I gasp and kairi quickly flip us over

K= dude, she is naked" kairi said covering me with his body, which was stupid because we are both small persons.

R= what did you guys did, nasty mf" Robert ask, I couldn't see them cause Kairi was blocking my view.

K= can you guys get out please" Kairi groan. Second later the door was close again.

Kairi got off me, we look at each other before giggling.

U= good morning". I smile at him and he pick my lips.

U= ewww no, morning breath" I groan getting up.

K= come on princess" kairi pull me back making me fall on top of him

U= I am gonna brush my teeth" I try to get up but he didn't let me

K= you can suck my dick first" kairi said with a smirk.

U= but we just had sex in the middle of the night" I smile at him and he roll his eyes.

K= but you were whining a lot" I pick his nose, and move his hand to my tits.

U=but you like that, right?" I smile at him and he smile back.

K= ofc I do, I like when you act all innocent, asking for everything" I know, Kairi has a weird ass taste in sex

U= can I please brush my teeth's" I said trying to get up again but fail.

K= just do it, please" I roll my eyes and move my hips a little grinding on him

K=no, no just give me head" I shake my hand and keep grinding .

U= no, we can have sex" I start grinding faster and kairis grip got tighter.

I arch my back and bend over to kiss kairi since he was laying in his back.

U= baby your so hard, why don't you want to have sex?" I ask feeling his hard dick on my pussy.

K= I am tired" he whisper breathing heavy.

U= I can ride you" I pick his lip and sit up

I pull his boxers down and take my thing off, I get on his lap again and line him up to my entrance.

U= wait amor, can you kiss me while I do it?" I ask with puppy eyes, he look up to me and and nod.

He sit up and pull me closer to him by my back and start making out with me.

I lower myself down in his dick taking him in more and more until he was all the way in.

And I start bouncing up and down in his dick, my nail were scratching his back every time his tip hit my g-spot

Kairi stop kissing me, and start sucking in my neck down to my chest