Weird gift

kairi pov

Guys please read the new story I start it's call 'just no' I really like it please show some love

I wake up to kid screaming, I quickly put a shirt on and walk out of the room to the living room and saw 2 kids playing around, mattia and ale eating breakfast, and evelyn talking to some men on the door, I walk over to the boys and sit in front of them.

k=who are those kid? where is robert? and what are they talking about?"  I ask in one breath.

ale= goodmorning to you too, evelyn is babysitting those kid, robert is buying evelyn something and i dont know what they are talking about"  ale said and i nod, and Mattia was just looking deep in my eye.

k=what?" I ask passing a hand in front of his face.

m=your horny, you have a boner" mattia said and I look down to see a boner, yes I have been horny since yesterday when I didn't have sex with evelyn and she left my room leaving me with a boner.

k=okey?............. yesterday Evelyn walk in my room at 1 am and she cuddle me and said she was horny,  she start grinding on my dick making me hard but then I stop her and told her that it was time to sleep, she look confuse so I gently push her off me and got under the covers, she look at me for a few second before leaving the room"   I whisper yell, and they look at me confuse.

ale=you didnt want to have sex with her?" ale ask in shook and I nod while looking at evelyn, I didn't even notice but she is never wearing a bra and I can see the form of her nip piercing- wait if I can everyone else can too.

k= yes obviously I want too but what if I hurt or do something wrong, she gonna stop talking to me" I said looking back to them.

m= your not gonna do anything wrong"   mattia said and take bit of his sandwich.

after that little conversation , the men left and evelyn wouldnt even look at me,  the boys decide to go out since the kid were here, evelyn couldnt go out so I decide to stay and talk to Evelyn.

I waited a little to start talking to her, she was by now in the sofa watching the kids playing, Ibdecide to move next to her and try to pull her to a hug and she accepted,  I thought she was mad.

k=i am sorry about yesterday i-i" i didnt know what to say, cause I was just scare I know we had sex when we were not together, but now it was different cause we are talking what if I did something wrong and she got mad with me.

e=its okey,  I wasnt gonna make you do something you didnt want"  she said and kiss my cheek, we stayed like that cuddling watching tv, after a while evelyn got up and give the kids food, then 2 hours later they got pick up leaving me and Evelyn alone.

_________________________________________________________

evelyn pov

after cuddling with kairi for a while, the boys came back and were sitting around me waiting for me to open my gift that robert buy for me after i told him  what happend with kairi yesterday

u= if you buy me something weird I am gonna beat you up" I said while slowly opening the box, I was looking up to the boys who were trying to hold them laughs, I look down and saw a sex toy, it was red, with black and had puppy draw all over the place, I look up to robert and burts out laughing.

r=did you like it?"  he ask while laughing

u= what the fuck dude why would you buy me this" I said with tears on my eyes of how hard I was laughing.

r=if kairi doesnt want to have sex you can, dont think wrong or I don't want to be mean but I don't like hearing about your sexual life" robert said making a disgusting face.

u= i am never gonna tell you about my sexual life ever again" I said and hi-5 Robert.

ale= thats dumb weird"  ale said grabbing the toy sex.

u= you can have it"  i said and he laugh with me.

ale= I am a boy dude"  ale said and mattia grab the toy from ale hand.

u= it feel  good from behind too" I joke and he look at me weird and the boys do the same as him.

u=  I am playing, but  never let anyone put something in you asshole"  I said and they burt out laughing( my sister told me that one time)

hours later  we sit on the living room and watch 365 days again, well the boys have never see it but I already saw it like 3 times.

ale= is this like porn or something"  ale said and I nod.

u= that's not fair why can I not see his dick but you guys can see her tits and pussy"  I whine and they laugh at me while a give them the middle finger.

k= you can see mine"   kairi whisper in my ear and kiss my cheek I look up to him since I was in his chest and smirk at him.

u= I am gonna sleep now,  I have to baby sit tomorrow"  I said getting up, they nod and said goodnight,  I walk to the kitchen and grab a water bottle and walk up to my room,  I walk in and lock the door and change into a tank top and my underwear since I was gonna sleep alone.

.