Her family

Kairi pov

I wake up alone in Evelyn's bed, normally she would wait for me or wake me up, I sit up and put a shirt on.

I walk down to the living room where I saw Mattia........cleaning!!! the other were in the backyard cleaning I think too and evelyn was cleaning the kitchen, running from here to the other side and back with the dogs fallowling behind her.

K= is someone coming?" I ask making evelyn to stop running around with some stuff in her hand.

E=what do you mean, I told you yesterday my family is coming over" she sigh and start cleaning again.

I walk to the backyard and the boys were putting some tables and chairs, ale and alvaro were putting something over the pool so no one could fell in.

roshuan was arguing with robert while putting some chairs around the tables, wow how can Evelyn make them clean, their room are wild.

later................

everyone was getting ready and I was nervous asf, her whole family of her mom side was coming to her house even her mom got here like 2 hours ago, I was in kim room waiting for her to be finish.

Everyone was ready already it was only Evelyn that was getting ready, her mom is gonna stay in evelyn room and she is gonna sleep with me in a guest room, the boys decide to sleep over at alvaros or their own house cause we are scare of Evelyn's mom.

E= I am finally done, they said they were almost here" I look up from my phone and saw a cute and sexy Evelyn looking at herself on the mirror, fuck she is sexy asf.

K= you look amazing" I smile as I get up and hug her from behind and kiss her neck.

E= thank you amor, you look better then me" she smile and I shake my head while kissing her cheek.

Her dress was amazing, her body look even more sexy with this dress,  and it fit perfectly her body.

E=okey lets go"  she grab her phone and we walk down to the living room were we saw a lot of kids watching a movie

One of them saw Evelyn and run to her and the rest fallow behind him, until they were around Evelyn trying to hug her.

??= who is you?"  some kid ask in a weird accent, and pointing to me with a mad look.

E=  guys this is  uncle kairi, play with him"  Evelyn said as she hug me, and the kids did as she said pulling me to the sofa and play around with my finger, hair, hoodie, ears and nose which was weird cause I am not used to this kind of stuff.

K= they are learning how to talk to Kairi so try and understand, I have to help with the food, sorry" she kissed my cheek and run to the kitchen....