club

Kairi pov

E= so do you want to go or?"   Evelyn ask me as she sits on my lap, we were talking with her cousins about going to a club that his dad owns so we could go.

K= yeah, I would just tell my mom I am gonna sleep over at mattia's" I said and she smile before turning back to her cousin.

E= yeah we are gonna go to get ready"   Evelyn said getting up, I got up too and we said bye to her family and get in her car.

I called my mom telling her I was gonna sleep over at Mattia's and Evelyn drive to her house, we got off the car and walk in her house.

E= I am gonna change baby, wait here"  Evelyn said but I ignore what she said and walk behind her.

She give me a look and grab some clothes and went to the shower, I wait for her in her room until I got a call from mattia

M= Where are you going?

k=what do you mean?

M= your mom call me and told me to tell you to be careful

K= i am going out with evelyn-

He hung up, I went back in my phone then Evelyn finish her shower and came out with a towel wrap around her body.

K= teasing?" I said and she shake her head while putting her underwear on, I couldn't see anything since she had the towel.

M= I am here" Mattia yell from downstairs. me and Evelyn look at each other before I went down and open the door for mattia.

he walk in and made his way upstairs.

K= Wait, she is naked" i said stopping mattia, he roll his eyes and wait on the door with me.

E= i am done"  Evelyn said, i walk in first and then mattia walk in, we sit in Evelyn's bed while she did her hair.

E= your going with us?"  Evelyn ask mattia and he nod, Evelyn finish getting ready and we got in her car.

M= Where are we going?"  Mattia ask Evelyn as she drives back to her aunt house.

E= We are going to a club with my cousins"  Evelyn said while we wait for her cousins, they got in the car and other went in another car and we drive to the club.

We all walk in from the back and we were just able to grab 5 shots, Me and Evelyn grab one and mattia went to dance with Evelyn's cousin.

E= lets dance"  Evelyn said grabbing my hand and pull me to dance.

The music was in spanish but it sound good, Well Evelyn can dance pretty good to music in spanish.

E= pero ella cambio de novio como panties" Evelyn sing in my ear, she turn around and grind her ass on me.

M= having fun huh?"  Mattia whisper in my ear, i nod and grab Evelyn hips .

......................

After dancing all night and took some drinks we went home, Evelyn moms stay the night in Evelyn aunts house.

Her cousin went home and Me and mattia stay in her house, mattia in a room and I am gonna stay with Evelyn.

E= I am so tired baby"  Evelyn said as she takes off her make up and put her hair in a messy bun.

K= I am tired too baby" I said taking my clothes off until I was in my boxers and I got under the blankets

E= What are you gonna do tomorrow?"  Evelyn ask me while taking her dress off, she cover her boobs with her hand and put a tank top.

She was in her tank top and a blue thong,  She turn off the lights and got under the blankets with me.

K= I don't have any plan"  I said and she nod putting her head in my shoulder and put her leg over mine hugging me like a monkey.

E= then we can cuddle together all day?"  Evelyn ask and I nod and hug her.

K= ofc"   I said and she giggle before whispering 'gn' I whisper it back and we both slowly fell asleep.

.......................