Mid-sex

kairi  pov

after Evelyn went upstairs to her room,  me and the boys continue watching the movie, it was more like porn but i dont care,  when the movie end everyone went to them room,  I was just looking up to the ceiling, I was horny since the movie,  I was gonna jerk off but I decide to see if magi was already sleeping.

I got up from the bed and look for my short but I didn't find them so I just went in boxer,  I nock on her door but she didnt open it or said anything, I went to the big closet on the middle of her room and robert room, I open the door to her room and thank god it wasnt lock,  I walk in and lock it,  I walk to her bed and just stand there looking at her, now I look like a whole ass stalker.

but she looks beautiful when she is sleeping, she is sleeps in her black sexy thong and some tank top, but her tit was almost out of her shirt, her curly hair in a messy  bun, she looks so small in her big bed.

I sit next to her trying not to wake her up,  I slowly lay on my bed and get closer to her

K=eve, eve" I said to her ear on she start moving around.

K= eve, eve " I keep whispering until she open her eyes.

E=aghhh!!! What the fuck who are you?!!" Evelyn yell when she saw me my shadow and jump out of her bed.

She grab something from her table and turn on the light .

E=fuck. You scare me bitch" Evelyn said while putting the knife on her table again.

K= why do you have a knife in here?" I ask when she sat on her table.

E=for people like you, that walk in my room in the middle of the night" she smile at me and pick my lips.

E=did you need something" she ask fixing her tank top, and it was hard not to notice her nip piercing.

K= I just want to sleep with you" I laugh nervously and she nod.

She turn the light off and get on bed again, and we cuddle, she was sitting on my lap but laying in my stomach.

E=your horny thats why you came" Evelyn said sitting up and I nod.

E= awwww amor, you want me to help you?" She ask while her finger made circles in my chest.

K= if you don't mind" I whisper she smile and start grinding on my dick making it more hard.

We both let out small moan and I try to hold my groans

E= wait wait" Evelyn stop doing what she was doing and take her shirt off.

K= what happen princess ?" I ask cupping her tits, fuck. I love her piercing

E= can you finger me now?" She ask turning her led light on.

K= but princess, I really want to be inside you" I whine and she gives me a frown before grinding on me again.

E= but amor, I really want your finger in me" Evelyn whine stopping again.

K= let me be inside you then I would do something to you" she nod and start taking my boxer down.

E= I am gonna ride you?" I nod and she take her underwear off.

E= can you at least kiss my boobs" Evelyn whine and I smirk at her.

K= you need my attention?" I ask and she nod while sliding my dick in her.

We both let our moan and groan out not too loud or low.

E= yes please" she smile at me, and I start playing with her tits.

E= fuck amor, I miss you so much" Evelyn moan and star moving faster on my dick making me groan .

K= fuck!" I groan throwing my head back but she stop.

E= amor, your not playing with my tits" Evelyn frown, she knows what she is doing to me.

K= okey sorry princess" I reply and she smile at me before start moving again .

I cup her breasts and squeezed them once in a while, or pulling her piercing.

E= ugh fuck amor, right there!" Evelyn scream with some moans.

K= princess you have to be quiet, the boys are here" with stutter with groans.

E= but amor you feel so good" she keep moaning, fuck she look sexy riding me.

Her tits bouncing up and down every time she move in my dick, her skin clapping with mine and her beautiful moans, how she complement anything.

K= I know princess , but be quiet" I said kissing her breasts.

E= fuck amor, can I play with my pussy" she still remembers the rules we did

K= yes princess you can" I groan as I saw Evelyn rubbing her clit in circles and bouncing in my dick

E= ahhh, Kai- ugh fuck amor" Evelyn scream throwing her head back and speed up her actions.

I groan and throw my head back with a faintly moan.

K= fuck princess" I let out a groan and twitch inside her.

Evelyn start shaking before I came in her, she keep going before she fell on my chest letting out a long sexy moan.

We were both breathing heavy, and sweating, we were a mess.

K= fuck I miss you a lot baby" I whisper and kiss her head.

E= amor you didn't leave hickeys" she whine sitting up, fuck I love when she want to be the boss.

K= princess it's okey" I respond watching my breath.

E= are my tits ugly?" Evelyn ask while cupping her tits.

K= no princess, but I am gonna give you sum n the morning" I said and she nod.

She got off me taking my dick out of her and I groan as I saw her and my cum dripping out of her pussy.

We cleaning up and get on her bed after we change the sheets, and cuddle.

I was laying in her chest, she was only in her thong, so I was just kissing her tits out of nowhere until we fell asleep...

...