14. Decisions

1st POV: Philza

Tommy and Tubbo looked at us with puppy eyes as they kept holding on to (F/N)'s cloak.

(F/N) was looking a bit uncomfortable with the situation, so I tried to defuse it, but Wilbur and Technoblade decided to respond.

"I don't see a problem with (F/N) joining our group."

"It's fine."

(F/N) looked defeated with their comments and with Tubbo and Tommy now telling them it was fine.

I decided that now was the right time to intervene.

"How about this,"

Everyone stopped and looked towards me,

"We still need to gather supplies for our next trip, so we can afford to stay here for two days. In those two days you can make the decision if you want to travel with us. How about that?"

It looked as if they were thinking, but in the end they nodded and agreed to make a decision by the second day.

Tommy and Tubbo seemed a bit sad after, but decided to stick with (F/N) and try and convince them to stay.

It was nice to see the two kids enthusiastic about someone.

(F/N) had remembered our need for supplies so they actually bought 3 more rooms for us to stay in for the next 2 days and decided to give us a short tour around the town.

"(F/N) you don't have to do this for us."

"Wilbur. I don't have to do this, but I want to do this. So just let it happen."

Wilbur sighed in amusement and gave up trying to pay back (F/N) money after that.

(F/N) had then begun to give us pretty short and general  tour around the place with Tommy and Tubbo giving a few quips here and there.

Even if they were incredibly awkward in the beginning of meeting us, they had begun to let loose with the help of Tubbo and Tommy.

While they were giving us the tour, they had also pointed out good places to get different equipment and materials for future trips.

Soon enough though, the sun began to set, and the lanterns were beginning to slowly be lit one by one.

Tommy and Tubbo were beginning to get tired so we all headed to the Inn so that they could actually sleep on a bed.

When we got there, (F/N) began to gather their things.

"I thought that you would stay while you made your decision?"

(F/N) looked back towards us.

They looked at Tommy and Tubbo who were sleeping on their bed and sighed.

"Two days. That's when you'll know my decision. Two days."
==========
Hehehehehehehehehehehe

Hello everyone

Surprise surprise

Another update because this chapter is short and because I am bored.

I hope that you are all having a good day!

I don't really have much to say, only that you should try and relax and do your best!

Comment & Vote! (It keeps me motivated and I very much like reading your comments!)