31. Day 7: Hole in the Wall is also Dumb

2nd POV: You

You sighed as you laid on the roof of the house.

The stars were twinkling brightly in the night sky.

It was calming to be up here.

To have a moment of calm.

Soon enough you began to hear some shuffling from below you.

Earlier you had made sure that Tubbo and Tommy were asleep so it sure as hell wasn't either of them.

Curiosity took over and in the end you peeked over the edge, coming face to face with Technoblade himself.

You both stayed there, frozen for a few seconds, before you extended your hand out to him and helped him up.

You sat back down and patted the space next to you, inviting him to sit down with you.

In the end he accepted the invitation and sat down next to you.

It was silent for a few moments.

Just you and him looking at the night sky for a bit longer.

"You know that we're definitely having a full conversation on this, right?"

"Yea, I know."

Another pause.

"It's not that I don't want to explain everything to you, it's just that it's a lot to take in at once, so after this whole event blows over, I promise to give you a proper explanation."

"I'll hold you to that promise."

"I know."

You and him continued looking at the night sky.

A sense of peace settled.

He stood back up before looking down at you and saying,

"Try and get some sleep tonight. We wouldn't want to have you off your game during the next event."

You laughed a bit,

"Alright alright. I'll go to sleep soon. Promise."

With that he gave you a smile and climbed down back inside the house.

You leaned back on the roof and looked back at the sky.

Tomorrow would be a good day.

1st POV: Tubbo

I looked down at the screen showing us Phil, Wilbur, Techno, and (F/N) were waiting for the event to start.

This time it was Hole in the Wall.

Basically how it sounds like.

Just make sure to get through the hole in the wall and try not to fall off into the water below.

So far everything was fine.

Techno, (Y/N) and two others had managed to win the first round.

Techno won the second round on his own.

And in the third round, neither of them won, but it was fine since we were in second place.

After the event was finished, Tommy and I headed down to their waiting room to meet up with them.

We were talking, but had ended up accidentally bumping into a group of people.

We apologised and continued walking, but they said nothing back and just ignored us.