13. Familiar Faces and Requests

2nd POV: You

The next morning was quite hectic.

You were woken up at the crack of dawn by an excited Tubbo and Tommy.

They woke you up early because they wanted to 'catch their group as soon as they arrived'.

You decided that it was best to entertain them so you went along with it.

Sending them back into their room to change you went downstairs to make them breakfast.

They were enthusiastic for the rest of the day and insisted on waiting near the entrances.

There were 4 in total entrances so they had decided to every once in a while walk to the other entrance to see if their friends had arrived.

This went on for almost an hour.

Even it it had already taken this long, they were determined not to give in, so you told them,

"How about going back into town and searching for your friends there? They might have come in from a different entrance while we were waiting at another."

Tubbo lit up,

"Oh yea! Let's go check right now!"

They jogged back into the village to start searching for their group.

You chuckled and walked behind them, making sure to keep an eye on them so that they wouldn't get themselves into trouble.

They were checking almost every part of town to see if their friends had arrived.

This quickly ended when Tommy and Tubbo started running towards a group of three people.

You began to walk a bit faster just in case they were to accidentally cause a ruckus, but stopped when you saw them all smiling at eachother.

They were currently being hugged by a blonde in a white and green striped hat, scolded by a brunette in yellow, and there was one with pink hair just watching it all happen.

You kept your distance as you watched them interact.

You were tempted to leave now that they had finally found their group.

Turning around you began to make your way to the Inn when you felt a strong tug on the back of your cloak.

You had almost stumbled, and looked back to see Tommy and Tubbo holding onto the end of your cloak.

"What are you two doing?"

Tubbo tugged gently on your cloak and responded with,

"Come on (F/N), we want to introduce you to our group!"

They had at this point grabbed onto your arms and began to drag you to where their group was.

Once you all had reached the group you tensed slightly at the sight of him.

'What the hell was he doing here!'

You managed to calm yourself and look towards them to try and introduce yourself, but Tubbo beat you to it.

"This is (F/N)! They were the ones that saved us in the forest and let us stay in their home!"

The brunette in yellow came up to you and held out his hand,

"My name is Wilbur. Thank you for taking care of them. I hope that they haven't caused you too much trouble."

You shook his hand and responded,