22. The Invitation

2nd POV: You

It had been almost three months since you had come across Tommy and Tubbo in the forest.

And honestly you could say that those three months had been the best since everything that had happened.

Being the teacher you wished you had to Tubbo.

Helping Tommy by telling him all your tips and tricks.

Getting on better terms with Philza and helping him get on better terms with Tubbo.

Sparring with Techno and throwing slight jabs at each other for laughs.

Bonding with Wilbur over how chaotic it is to deal with Tommy and Tubbo.

It reminded you of all the good times you had back then with him.

You were glad he was able to find people to spend his time with.

You always feared that your selfishness would end up causing even more problems than ever, but at least he had people who were there for him.

The day had been calm so far.

You all were spending a few days at the village you had completed a quest for.

Though throughout your stay, the others seemed to grow excited about something. Maybe something was coming up? An event or festival?

You could only really wonder.

1st POV: Technoblade

"Have the invitations come in yet?"

"No Tommy. Not yet."

Tubbo, Tommy, and I were on the front porch doing random things to keep ourselves busy.

There wasn't really anything to do since we were all waiting for the ever so important invitation for the ever so important event.

The Tournament of Champions.

It was basically a tournament that a bunch of different people could join to test their skill, strategy, and teamwork.

We had been invited before and did pretty good back them, but who knows, we might win this one.

I kept sharpening my sword, Tommy helped Tubbo sharpen his dagger, and Tubbo laid on the porch reading one of the books (F/N) gave him to study.

It was pretty calming so far.

Until we heard the screech of a hawk from above us.

The three of us looked up to see a red hawk come down and perch on the porch fence. It had a small backpack on that most likely held a letter.

I carefully made my way towards it and opened the backpack. As I predicted, it had a letter in it.

Tommy, who had run back into the house and then out of the house, gave the hawk a piece of raw rabbit meat.

The hawk gladly ate the meat as it perched itself on my arm.

"WE HAVE A LETTER!"

Yelled Tubbo and we all walked back inside.

Everyone gathered into the livingroom to see me with a hawk on my arm and a letter in my other hand.

"Everyone here? Alright."

And so I began to read the letter out loud.

Dear,

Philza the Guidance,