Chapter 15: So that's a Yes? and The Fight

Melo's POV:

"You are NOT fighting him. I don't give a damn who suggested it, I'm ending it here and now" I press the phone harder against my ear while my girlfriend makes some food."Back off Mel! This doesn't concern you so what is the problem?" Yaishawn sasses me and I sigh annoyed."First off watch your tone and second off, the last fight you had your boys came after that boy for even marking you. You can't hurt him at all because Lauryn will definitely NEVER forgive you. If you really love her like you are scared to admit then just let it go" He is quiet over the line so I know he is thinking."I-I don't back down from fights and I'm used to Lauryn hating me so why not add to the list of reasons?" He hangs up and I toss my phone on the couch."Bastard! He knows that he is taking advantage of a kid in love. If Austin gets hurt I'm hopping in and kicking his ass myself!" Kat snickers and hands me my food."Look, Austin wouldn't have suggested fighting with Shawn if he wasn't prepared for all possibilities and honestly I feel like he'll win because he has  Lauryn's love on his side" I nod understanding what she means."If Texas Boy wins, I better get a video" I snuggle onto Kat as she proposes we put a bet on it.

Yugyeom's POV:

I'm not sure if her reaction is good  or not."Pengy? Did you hear me, are you breathing?" I joke nervously at the end and she just looks away smiling a bit."Sis if you don't put it down on that boy already!" I hear from outside the door and jump surprised."Kennedy you little-" she rushes off to chase the taller girl. I am sitting there blushing at the look on her face and wondering what it meant exactly."Don't worry abs, she likes you. She just can't really express herself with words anymore" Her brother comes in the room sitting across from me."Anymore?" I question and he nods."Yeah sis has definitely put herself out there before and people took advantage of her eagerness so eventually she stopped expressing herself with people even if she really liked them. Trust me if she was going to dub you she would've just now. She'll probably do some weird mess later to confirm her feelings" he laughs and pats my back. I thank him and he just stares at me now."What is it?" I question and he glares."I see that God has favorites and you are one of them. There's no reason to look like that after a shower dude, c'mon!" The shorter boy rolls his eyes and leaves me flustered."I'm pretty sure he looks better than me at his age though" I mutter to myself and head downstairs."Don't be shy, give us a show" Kennedy flirts with me."Abs doesn't perform for free so if you ain't paying he not playing with you" Morgan sasses his little sister."Just because you have a crush doesn't mean you get to speak for him" she teases and he blows up. I watch the siblings argue hoping Kammy will get back soon."Kennedy assuming Morgan likes Yugyeom is rude. Apologize before I expose you infront of him" Kammy appears fresh out the shower looking adorable as always."I am very straight but I'm not blind" Morgan shrugs and walks off while we all crack up."Do you guys want to see something?" I ask and the younger kids nod eagerly. I purse my lips thinking of what I can perform for them."I've seen you, literally ANY song works" Kammy says reading my mind. I smile and choose the song 'Chivalry is Dead' by Trevor Wesley."I love this song wait omg  you can sing too!?" Kennedy questions me in excitement. I wink at her and start singing.

*performance ends* "Kamryn, Is Kenny going to be ok? She keeps following me with her eyes" I ask only to find her doing the same."Yeah just go to bed because you broke them" Morgan explains pushing me up the stairs."Thanks br-why are you blushing?" I laugh and he waves me off."I see why they like you anyways goodnight a- Yugyeom" he rushes out and I lay down shaking my head at the silly trio. Just as I was about to fall asleep my phone buzzes. I open it and my head spins at the text.