Chapter 12: Official Birthday

Lauryn's POV:

Melo and I are fully fangirling over Kammy and her future boo when she comes in the kitchen stretching."Why are yall up so early?" She asks while her eyes are closed."We have an appointment at the salons for tonight" I say cheesing hard."So what is the color theme?" Melo asks ecstatic. I take them to the studio where I hid all of the party outfits and show them one by one."GIRL I AM IN LOVE!" The girls exclaimed."First we get our matching nails, then we get our hair done, after we get dressed and ready to go" I explain as we wait for Kamryn to get ready. Once she is done we head out to the nail salon."Welcome ladies! Here for the 10 AM appointment?" The receptionist asks and we nod. We each show the nail techs what design we wanted then they get to work."So" I look at Kammy and she looks at Melo."What I do now?" Kammy whines and I give Mel the look."Cough it up and we'll leave you alone" she is still confused and I roll my eyes."I got you. I'll just tell Yugy that you aren't really feeling him" I shrug and she gasps."If you dare I WILL end you" She grits her teeth defensively and Melo chuckles."Diablo Mami! She must be head over heels already. Did yall kiss or was that half naked cuddling that good?" Melo winks and I almost cried laughing so hard. "How did you even know about that? Yugyeom said he slept on the floor" Kammy blushes looking away."I was talking about last night after everyone went to sleep. What day are you talking about missy?" I question in shock."I'll go get my feet done first. Are we ready?" She pushes her nail tech towards the pedicure section without messing up her nails. We giggle at our stubborn sibling and choose to continue this interrogation later."We can work on your feet now too" the other two techs tell us. After a half an hour we are all done with our hands and feet."Thank you so much ladies!" We thank them and they tell me happy birthday in the cutest accent. I bow out of respect then wave goodbye."Lets head home to take a group picture of our hands and feet" Kammy suggests as we hop back in the car. We jam to Keyshia Cole and arrive home shortly."Let's see those nails since you are holding your outfits hostage" Austin says pouting."Alright you big baby" I kiss his cheek then lips.

Lauryn's nails:

Kamryn's nails:

Kamryn's nails:

Melo's nails: