Chapter 13: Official Birthday pt. 2

Yugyeom's POV:

I finished setting up everything and sat waiting for Katerina to show up."So sorry I am late! Wow you are handsome" a tall girl comes in all flustered which makes me laugh."Your girl is bossing everyone around and thank you" she blushes and smiles looking around for what she can do."Finally you took 50 years to get here lady! Yugy go get dressed" I salute the tiny aggravated woman and she flips me off. Living with my hyungs (older brothers) the majority of my young life I learned how to dress fast. I soon put on the finishing touches and go outside to see how it all looks."Daebak (wow)" I nod in approval then go look for Austin."Ameezy are you here?"."Jamkkanman (Wait a minute)" he calls out before opening the door."Oh hey Kammy, why are you in here?" I question and she laughs timidly."We were going over the plans for tonight" she blushes then pulls her bonnet down more."Still not showing your hair?" I pout and she blows me a kiss while leaving the room."Let's see the fit bro" He winks then takes off the robe."You guys are probably making babies tonight so I'll sleep somewhere else" I cover my face embarrassed by the thought."Did you see the girls already?" He asks in desperation but I sigh annoyed."Everytime they see one of us they run like we are rain clouds" He cries out impatiently and hugs me."I just want to see my baby already! Baby Penguin looks great by the way so don't pass out when you see her" I smack him on the back of his head then tell him to come on."Yo waddup! It's your favorite DJ Ness the Mess and we boutta turn up alright!? Everybody head out to the back so we can get this started" I smile huge thinking about how we won't have to wait much longer to see the girls.

Kamryn's POV:

The DJ calls everyone out to where the party will be held and we are shaking."You will do great loves, no need to freak out" Katerina says with confidence."I just hope I don't fall, or look fat, or-" Lauryn gets cuts off by all of us."YOU WEREN'T EVEN FAT AS A BABY SHUT THE HELL UP!" She snickered sarcastically then focuses on the DJ again."As yall know we are celebrating the birthday of a gorgeous, kind hearted, big booty Judy, with the literal heart of gold, Miss Lauryn Olivia!" Everyone cheers and Vanessa continues."She would never tell you but she been through a lot and despite everything she is still the sweetest pot of honey you will meet, get your fine ass out here girl!" The music starts and we head out."Hey there everybody, how you doing?" They all cheer for us and we rip our jackets open by the end of the walk way.

Lauryn's outfit 1:

Kamryn's outfit 1:

Kamryn's outfit 1: