Chapter 21: Surprise! You're Getting Married

Austin's POV:

Lauryn and I woke up to Melo singing and blasting Marry You by Bruno Mars very loudly. "Wake up sexy people, you have an event to get to! It will take all day so we have to start now" Lauryn glares at the tiny girl and rolled back over to sleep. Suddenly a pillow slaps us. "야 동생들, 일어나! I didn't take a 14-hour and 10-minute flight for nothing. GET UP!" Lauryn leaps out of bed to hug our tall friend. He chuckled and hugged her back. She asked why he is there and he puts his finger to his lips. He carried her to the washroom and dropped her in the tub. "제대로 씻기 (wash properly)" he shouts before running back to me. Melody leads me to the other bathroom and pushed me inside. "I'm not babying a grown man, take a shower" I roll my eyes knowing that she can't see me. I finish up and then try to leave but the door is locked. "Underclothes are on the bed. Knock when you have those on first" I do as I'm told and Yugyeom comes in with a tuxedo in hand. "Do you have an award show we are going to?" I ask and he smiles. I get dressed and Melo comes in. "I'll handle his hair, go help Lauryn" They switch places and ignore all questions I have. After a while, we hear knocking so she answers. "We are heading out first for hair and nails. See you later" Yugyeom says. I ask again "What is up with all the secrets?" she says that I will know soon enough. I sigh then decided to just follow their lead.

*Later*

We arrived at the pier and I was told to wait. Yugyeom hands me tissues and I raise my brow. "You'll need it, bro" I want to question him but put them in my pocket instead. I see 6 guys each come in with mics and stand by the piano. Yugyeom joins them and they wait. "turn around so we can begin the ceremony" I am about to question them when the pianist starts playing. Lauryn starts to walk down in this stunning lace mermaid-style dress. By the end of the song, she is standing in front of me. "Do you, give this woman away to this man?" the officiant asked Jamen. He shouts hell yeah then hands her to me. I asked him if this is real. "Would I be sacrificing my feet for any day other than my birthday or my wedding? Not if I could avoid it" Lauryn says then giggled. The officiant begins and I can't keep my eyes off the love of my life. "Lauryn you may start your vows" She takes a deep breath and then begins. "I don't rush anything because I always feel like good things can't happen to me. The song sung today by my dear brothers is called Miracle. You came to me, like a warm spring after the harshest winter. I was Lauryn Johnson, the physically and mentally wounded girl who lived in an alleyway. Fighting for her life and innocence every day because her family abandoned her for not understanding her. Now I am Lauryn Olivia Mahone, the one who promises to channel all of those heavy emotions. I will use them to be better and love the way I have wanted to for years until I shut myself out. I love you Austin Carter Mahone" I start sniffling and feel a hand in my pocket. Yugyeom silently passes me a tissue that cracks everyone up. "You would make an emotional moment funny. My vows can't even compare to my lyrical wife but here we are" I start to laugh some more then say my vows.

Lauryn's POV:

"I was listening to the translations during the recession song and it made me tear up. You are also a miracle to me, baby. I didn't take things seriously when I was in Miami. I would have stayed numb and alone if Jamen didn't convince me to move to the city. He was also the one who helped me go to college to study music since I love it so much. Even with these positive moves, I was still in the dark until you came and became my bright star. I promise to talk even if we are agitated. I will make sure your snack pantry is always filled and I will give you love even after we go to our final sleep. You can have as many babies as you want too" He winks at the last part and I pop him. The officiant asked if we take each other and we say obviously. "Y'all are sassy Southerners, just kiss already!" Melo says and the officiant nods in approval. Austin cups my face with one hand and pulls me in with his other hand on my waist. The guest whistled and shout. Joshua and Kamryn clap to get everyone's attention. "We are having a private after-party because the couple has some niece and nephew making to do. Josh will text you the location. First, let's take a shot for the Mahones!" Kammy lifts her shot glass and everyone joins in. Melo says that Kammy was kidding and everyone can relax. I tell Kammy that we are not ghetto enough to skip the reception and sweet speeches. "I was just saying what Mrs. Mahone said" Austin ran to his mom with tears flowing down his face. "I went through your phone to find her contact" Melo admits. He asked how she knew his password. "Texas Boy, you changed it to my sister's birthday. You are easy to read" She teases me and he flushes red. "Stop before he matches the suit" I protectively hug him. Mama Mahone taps me and I quickly let go of him. "I can't stay but I wanted to finally say hi. We should talk as a family. Is dinner tomorrow alright?" I immediately nod and Austin chuckles at my nerves. "Baby, Mom has loved you since the first day of school" He smushed my cheeks and I glared at him. His mom kisses my forehead and hugs me quietly. "Welcome to the family, I'm so happy to have a daughter now!" She blushed and then thanked her. After a few hours, I turn when I hear the microphone. "Let's all say farewell to the beautiful Lauryn and her husband who still needs the 막내 lines' approval. Don't worry about them and enjoy your honeymoon guys" Namjoon says smiling sweetly. Jamen and Lauryn fall out laughing when the 막내s start reenacting the clingy scene from Hwarang. Austin hugs his mom once more then she waves goodbye.

[A/N: forgot the outfits

Lauryn:

Austin:

Austin:

Groomsmen:

Bridesmaids:

Bridesmaids:

Maid of honor:

Maid of honor:

]