Chapter 8: Hooked On You

Lauryn's POV:

It has been exactly one week and a few days since that night Austin took me to his house and he hasn't let me leave. "Do you have work today?" He asks me while getting ready for school. I nod and brush my teeth quietly trying to ignore the fact that he is shirtless. "You don't have to act like I don't exist you know? We've seen each other naked, clothed, happy, mad, you name it" He jokes then pulls me in by my waist. "We have school come on" I try to push him away but he tightens his grip. "What did I tell you that night? You are not going anywhere and I mean that. You might be bitter with me because I haven't asked you out yet but you better believe that you are MINE anyways" His raspy voice and heater body against my back isn't doing me too well right now. I turn slowly in his arms and look up barely seeing his face because of my height. "You need to let me go because I will call everyone and cancel all plans for the day if you don't" I tell him as calmly as possible but he doesn't let go. "You know what today is right?" I stare at him confused so he continues. "This is the last week before your birthday and I heard you like to prepare ahead so I'm helping" I gap at him then smile big. "I really want to attack you right now but we have places to be. Can I get dressed now?" He pouts and says "Can I dress you?" I laugh pulling his head down to say something in his ear. "You could but I rather you undress me later" I pull away and bite my lip as he stands there stuck. I take this opportunity to take a shower. I turn on the water and strip down while looking for some music to play. I hop in humming along to Talk by Khalid when I feel two strong hands pulling me towards him. "Why can't I get enough of you?" He asks gently kissing on my neck. "I honestly been asking myself that about you since we first met" I turn around and go on my tippie toes to reach his lips. I swear they get softer and sweeter with every kiss we share. "What time is it now?" He asks in between kisses but I don't care anymore. "Fuck them classes. We can be late" I bite his lip and that gave him the okay to grab me everywhere. We eventually arrive to our third class and I kept apologizing to our teacher. "I just couldn't leave the bed today" Austin starts snickering and I pinch his side. "She was probably throwing her shit back saying "Fuck them classes, I need you more than my grade for the day" Melo says fake moaning and banging on the table.We blush furiously and she explains in detail how she knew we would be late or miss school today.

Melody's POV:

I had a sneaking suspicion that since Austin nor Lauryn was in Homeroom they would probably miss school or be super late. "Where are the lovebirds?" Jon asks me. "Probably making some babies or something. You know her birthday is coming up" I joke and he shakes his head laughing. "$5 dollars they don't make it here until 3rd period" Bradley says joining the conversation. "Nah they aren't coming in today. Have you seen Lauryn's body? That boy ain't getting off anytime soon" Chimique also joins and then her and Bradley get in a whole fangirl fit over Lauryn. "Chimique what did I tell you about talking about my wife like that? And Bradley don't even start because that girl had a big ass crush on you and you forgot about her when you got a girl" I glare at both of them and Bradley quickly defends himself. "To be fair, I thought she and Shawn were gonna start kicking it so I backed up but I did like her. Wait she liked me?" Jon opened his mouth to roast him but decided against it. "Alright the bell rung so get the hell out" I walk to 2nd period bored without Lauryn singing us to class.

*Time Skip*

10 minutes into 3rd period I hear Bradley and Percy cheering. I look up to see my wife and Texas boy strolling in all timidly. "I am so sorry for being late. I just couldn't get out of bed" Austin snickered and Lauryn pinches his side. "She was probably throwing her shit back saying "Fuck them classes, I need you more than my grade for the day" I say fake moaning while banging on the table. They both blush furiously and I explain in detail how I knew this would happen. "Girl you told Bradley I used to like him!? And when did he like me?" Lauryn asks. "He thought you and Shawn were going to be a thing so he fell back out of respect to his friend" Austin rolls his eyes at the mention of Yaishawn. "No sir you better not catch no attitude because I'm not fucking Shawn now or ever so calm it down" Lauryn scolds the white boy and he quickly fixes his face. "Damn the pussy is like that? Shit I'm happy we didn't actually date because I'm not trying to commit a murder over some good pussy unless it is mine" Everyone instantly starts joking about me playing with myself. "You know what I meant fuckers!" I flip them off and Lauryn kisses my cheek. The bell rings and it is time for work. "I'll get the make up work for the day and bring it to the diner later alright?" Austin quickly kisses Lauryn before she can protest then runs off giggling like a child. "I told him not to kiss me in school" she says annoyed by the tiger eyed boy. "Girl stop! You guys are in love so let him kiss up on you in public. He fucks your daylights out at home, what's the problem with a kiss or two in school?" She smacks my arm as I crack up. "Ma'am we are not able to serve that due to the seasonal menu change. Would you like something else instead?" I say to this older woman for the third time. "All I want is some damn pie, can I get some damn pie!?" She exclaims at me and I had to remember where I was for a second. "There is no need to yell ma, what kind of pie would you like?" Lauryn asks saving the day. "See? This is a girl going places! I would like a lemon cream pie with butter pecan ice cream" She says smiling at her. "Don't forget the whip cream right? It will be out shortly" I follow her to the kitchen still confused. "That's Mrs. Sherri. She orders the same thing every year on the anniversary of Mr. Sherri's death. He loved Lemon Cream pie and she can only stomach it with whip cream so I bake her a Lemon Cream pie and get a personal bottle of my homemade whip cream for her" I love how big Lauryn's heart is and how amazing her memory is. "You are literally heaven sent best friend" I hug her then go take other orders. "Welcome to Johnny Rockets, I am your waitress Melody. What would you like to have?" I groan when I see Joshua and Shawn. "You don't miss me? That hurts Mel. I was just trying to see my girls" Josh says. "Don't do that. You used to torture Lauryn and being around you pisses me off. Order or go somewhere" I point to the door and he just laughed. "Alright alright, let me get a burger deluxe combo with a vanilla shake. Shawn?" I turn to Shawn but he is busy staring at Lauryn working. "Some time today nigga" I sigh out. "Right um let me get the cheeseburger deluxe combo with a vanilla shake too" I write the orders then say that the cheese is extra knowing that it isn't. "Since when?" He sass and I just walk away. I give the order to Kamryn and she gets to cooking.